Kylian Mbappé

Loki

Had the worst tournament I've seen from a super star player in his physical prime in a long time.
Just remember Ronaldo and Messi in their prime and then this fraud. He couldn't even show a good performance against an 38 year old Navas.

mc_lovin

There are at least 50 historic players I rate above him.

But I feel a lot of it is psychological. He was twice the player at 19. Maybe he can recover in Spain.

Maradona37

He looks like he isn't as good as when he burst onto the scene, you guys are right.

Getting found out a bit or poor attitude? In saying that, he's a talented guy and it's too early to write him off - especially as he's about to join a club that has a deal with the devil.

Porque

He looks like the fire is gone. I think unfortunately for us that he gets it back in a new environment at Madrid. May take 6+ months to find it though, so there's our window for the league.

He's had 2/3 years of being forced to stay, date a guy, and be the face of French football.

Just like Shawn Michaels, he has lost his smile.

El Gato

Villarato!
Had the worst tournament I've seen from a super star player in his physical prime in a long time.
FWIW CR 2014 didn't have a great one, but had to survive Bruno Alves, Miguel Veloso etc

This dude trots around in semifinal instead of pressing while losing 2nd half. He's not there for France at all.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Him going to Madrid is the best thing that could have happened for Barca. The guy has already peaked. When it all turns sour, and it inevitably will, the in fighting between him and Vini will begin. French speaking Vs Spanish/ Portuguese speaking amigos.

The corruption of Spanish football ( A La Liga president that essentially works in the interests of Madrid only and a state funding 100m euro Madrid transfers every season ) will have instant karma.

Home of Barca Fans