Kylian Mbappé

Maradona37

Perez never steered away from Galactico vision.

The Vini, Rodrygo, Endrick, Guller, are exceptions that I am sure come from a person other than Perez in the hierarchy
Yeah they weren't really superstars when they signed like when he signed Zidane, Beckham, Figo, Ronaldo 9, Ronaldo 7, but they are superstars now or will become them. My point is you can't play so many attackers, or keep them happy.

Last edited:

Maradona37

Can't have 5 attacking players in the squad
Unfathomable lol
They will all demand to play, though.

None of them are clear back up players and will be happy with that. Normally a team has two or three first choice attackers and a few players who are fringe or can contribute but aren't leading players.

I guess you can argue Guler and Rodrygo would be fringe players.

El Gato

Villarato!
Guler is a clear backup
Endrick is a clear backup
Vini-Mbappe-Rodrygo is what it will be to start with and best 11 will get clearer over time

Not that hard

Birdy

Guler is a clear backup
Vini-Mbappe-Rodrygo is what it will be to start with and best 11 will get clearer over time

Not that hard

Ancelotti is not gonna change a successful system from this season. No chance.
Rodrygo is gonna sit on the bench, and the front 3 will be Vini Bellingham Mbape
Rodry, Endrick and Guler their subs on paper

Maradona37

Guler is a clear backup

Not that hard
Yes, that is what I expect too.

But surely Guler and Endrick won't be happy being backs ups? They're both talented and will want to play and won't wanna spend the next five years sitting predominantly on the bench.

Also that front three looks a bit like Mbappe Neymar Messi again with being too attacking. Though Vini and Rodrygo might track back.

Maradona37

Ancelotti is not gonna change a successful system from this season. No chance.
Rodrygo is gonna sit on the bench, and the front 3 will be Vini Bellingham Mbape
Rodry, Endrick and Guler their subs on paper
Yeah if Bellingham plays he has to play closer to goal. We have debated this in his thread but he's not a central midfielder.

El Gato

Villarato!
He has changed systems before and will do so again if proves necessary

Plenty of playing time available for the 5 attackers + Brahim and the best 11 will filter out over time

Nothing to see here

El Gato

Villarato!
What doesnt warrant the change in your head is not what happens about 95% of the time really

He has changed the system to accommodate Benzema departure and lack of consistent CF in general
Will most likely change back now that he has more forwards reasonably comfortable operating centrally to play with

As has been established for a while, he's not a system coach and fundamentally regrets sticking to a formation for too long when circumstances change.

It'll most likely be a 4-3-3 with Bellingham dropping to his Dortmund position and Rodrygo going back outwide
Or a variation on the theme

El Gato

Villarato!
Apparently managed to fill a stadium and get broadcast on national TV in random places

I just find it amusing Barcabois also follow and watch since have nothing better to do but comment on style of Zidane trousers

Home of Barca Fans