Kylian Mbappé

mc_lovin

It was always going to be a 433 unless you wanted to punt him out on the right, which was never going to happen. He's your biggest star player.

JamDav1982

Fairly sure Mbappe at CF in a very flexible system like last season is what has been reported/speculated since he signed.

Would be more surprising if it wasnt that.

Maradona37

Let's hope he's a big flop. But ngl on paper Mbappe + Madrid is a devastating combo.

Why do players like he and Ronaldo always post themselves working out in the gym and never anything to do with ball work? Fitness is very important but are they footballers or weightlifters?

It feels like they're more interested in working on their body than their ball skills.

Andresito

Staff member
Why do players like he and Ronaldo always post themselves working out in the gym and never anything to do with ball work? Fitness is very important but are they footballers or weightlifters?

It feels like they're more interested in working on their body than their ball skills.
Maybe because they didn't work out on the pitch that day?

Maradona37

Maybe because they didn't work out on the pitch that day?
The point is - dating back years - Ronaldo has rarely posted himself with the ball in training and always posts gym selfies. I think he's bought into his own hype about his body.

Mbappe could have posted ball work images but he hasn't, or you'd likely have posted them here already.

The overall point is that these two idiots seem far far more concerned with their bodies and their athleticism than how good they are with a ball at their feet. And it really shows with their vast technical inferiority to guys like Messi, Iniesta, Zidane.

vegitot

Tbf you probably don't need much technical ability when you have great offensive prowess and devastating finishing ability (Mbappe).

Andresito

Staff member
The point is - dating back years - Ronaldo has rarely posted himself with the ball in training and always posts gym selfies. I think he's bought into his own hype about his body.

Mbappe could have posted ball work images but he hasn't, or you'd likely have posted them here already.

The overall point is that these two idiots seem far far more concerned with their bodies and their athleticism than how good they are with a ball at their feet. And it really shows with their vast technical inferiority to guys like Messi, Iniesta, Zidane.
I have way too little interest in what type of pics Mbappe and CR usually upload to know if you're correct or not. Maybe you are, couldn't care less though. I don't follow either on social media. Over reaction as per usual.

Mbappe wanted to make a post about his first day at the club, which happened to be a light session, and uploaded them :lol: Relax bro

Maradona37

Tbf you probably don't need much technical ability when you have great offensive prowess and devastating finishing ability (Mbappe).
True. He's obviously good technically but not amazingly special (ditto prime Ronaldo). But Mbappe has pace and can still dribble relatively well, and can finish excellently as you say.

I just find it odd that FOOTBALLERS behave like wannabe poor level bodybuilders with their selfies.

Maradona37

I have way too little interest in what type of pics Mbappe and CR usually upload to know if you're correct or not. Maybe you are, couldn't care less though. I don't follow either on social media. Over reaction as per usual.

Mbappe wanted to make a post about his first day at the club, which happened to be a light session, and uploaded them :lol: Relax bro
You obviously care more than me as you're following what he's posted on his first day at Real. I don't even have Twitter, by the way.

I don't follow them either, just what I have seen when people have posted their stuff on forums. I am more aiming it at Ronaldo as when his fanboys talk about how 'hard' he's working, it's always with weights in the gym.

I didn't realise it was Mbappe's first day at the club. Hopefully he will start uploading ball work as being good with a football and in terms of positioning is a forward's bread and butter, not having useless big muscles like a bodybuilder.

Home of Barca Fans