Kylian Mbappé

Horatio

You're welcome
Can someone post the Real counter led by Valverde? I could’ve sworn he was way faster than mbappe and he was on ball.

Also a beast Valverde

Andresito

Staff member
I'm sure Madrid and Ancelotti will figure this out sooner or later and they'll find a role where he thrives. He's too good to fail long term imo.

companyofcules

1000046300.jpg
Slow ones this frenchmen, but they start to get it.
Nevertheless Suarez got a slow start too, Neymar too in La liga. But the slow start shows his limitations as CF and his laziness.
He has no excuse, he wanted the spotlight as a main guy, while being just and effective inside-forward. That ruined PSG and I really hope it will ruin Franco Madrid (though this team is not all about football and has many safety nets, the raw talent, the municipality, state, media, the federation and UEFA).

Daisymorr

Not exactly Lighring la liga up so far. Looks a bit lost playing in the middle. As good as he is, I don't think he is a great CF. Defo much better playing off a big CF.

Morten

I'm sure Madrid and Ancelotti will figure this out sooner or later and they'll find a role where he thrives. He's too good to fail long term imo.

The problem is, Mbappe isn't here as a "project", he is a fully devoloped player in his prime, here to deliver immediately, otherwise there is no point to this signing.

If he say, only delivers 2nd half of the season, then the season is already a failure for him here, expectations are high.

Andresito

Staff member
The problem is, Mbappe isn't here as a "project", he is a fully devoloped player in his prime, here to deliver immediately, otherwise there is no point to this signing.

If he say, only delivers 2nd half of the season, then the season is already a failure for him here, expectations are high.
He's almost your Coutinho. Great player in his correct position but not flexible enough to be world class anywhere else. Mbappe is a very limited player tactically. Still think having Mbappe at full force is better than having Vini at his preferred position. Should stick Mbappe to LW and experiment with Vini instead.

Home of Barca Fans