Kylian Mbappé

We need a midfielder far, far more than we need a striker. Wouldn't have minded going for him next summer but it looks like PSG are going to get him.

Suarez may be in poor form but I'm afraid we're just going to have to deal with it for this season.

Givenchy

Same here, but I won't pay the wages PSG are offering him.

yup the wages PSG are offering is why Madrid pulled out, ridiculous for an 18 year old

i rather we get a midfielder (Coutinho) this summer and go for Griezmann next. i think he'll want to stay in Spain and Atleti would sell to us over Madrid

gr98

"Agreement found between #PSG #Monaco nearing 180 million euros bonus included for Kylian #Mbappé . 5-year contract for Mbappé."
[tw]901852030213529601[/tw]

MessiTHEgoat

I heard Psg can't spend on him more than 140M because of FFP, No? they tried to give them 145m + a player (lucas) but monaco wants dmr, draxler or rabiot lol.

Jombi

Why arent we swooping in? Get Mbappe and play Messi and Dembele behind him. Messi centrally as he ages, and Dembele could easily switch between LW and RW and we can have 3 men in midfield to offer defensive protection and stability. Lets say Busi, Roberto and Goretzka signed on the cheap. If we can sign Mbappe for only 150m we should go for it.

vlad

Why arent we swooping in? Get Mbappe and play Messi and Dembele behind him. Messi centrally as he ages, and Dembele could easily switch between LW and RW and we can have 3 men in midfield to offer defensive protection and stability. Lets say Busi, Roberto and Goretzka signed on the cheap. If we can sign Mbappe for only 150m we should go for it.

And you will still have uncreative midfield and mbappe + dembele, who are still not level with neymar and suarez, i think barca is just fine now with attacking options, but midfield is screaming how average it is

We had MSN last season and we played like crap. Having the best attackers won't solve our problems, we need quality signings for our midfield.

FinBarcelonafan

We had MSN last season and we played like crap. Having the best attackers won't solve our problems, we need quality signings for our midfield.

True. It doesn't matter who our top-3 is, If they can't get the ball or they have to get it from own defensive zone. Waste of talent to have great top-3, If there's no midfield.

(Top-3 I mean MSN)

JamDav1982

Jombi knows it is not what Barca need just now he just wants to be able to look back and say 'I told you so' when Mbappe becomes a great player.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We will need a top striker soon. Regardless of our midfield problems, Suarez is deteriorating and Paco pretty much useless, you can't just rely on Messi to score all of our goals.

Mbappe is out of the question. We don't have the money to meet his transfer price and salary demands. We should start looking around though for a young striker talent.

cro-man

Seems like the french clubs are supporting each other if this is true with the loan... i could imagine that the french league is even pressuring monaco to sell him to psg to make psg more stronger to make the french league and psg more famious

Home of Barca Fans