Kylian Mbappé

Jombi

Neither Dembele nor Mbappe signed for RM. Happy with that. They are typical RM signings so dont see why some people are so aggravated.

Jombi

:lol: waiting for that Ventura cunt to come back and claim ligue 1 will be competitive this season

I dont get this idea that its better for smaller teams in Bundesliga and Ligue 1 to sell all their stars abroad instead of keeping some of the stars in the league. Its not like Bayern or PSG would not spend on players from abroad if Monaco or Dortmund or Schalke decided to always sell their stars to foreign teams.

Wallace

I also think PSG will never be banned from UCL. It seems that they would lose players of the caliber of Neymar in the competition. One thing is for you to ban Galatasaray, another completely different is to ban the PSG with Neymar, mbappé, Cavani, Verratti, Thiago Silva, etc.

On the contracting of Neymar and Mbappé, it is a type of business that directly influences a lot, not just the ones involved. PSG when he hired Ibra, was aimed at establishing himself and creating a national hegemony and succeeded. Time to change the level and Neymar was the definitive step towards the real attempt of dominance: the UEFA Champions League. Anyway, the PSG hires a player who would be starting in any club, media focus of the attraction that needed. Top 3 (?) Of the world, the successor of the generation Messi / Cristiano Ronaldo. With the signings of Alves, Mbappé and Neymar, he makes a powerful leap in the famous European top-5 (clubs that can win the UCL). It can hit the front, in theory, with either. It has arguments for this.

JamDav1982

I dont get this idea that its better for smaller teams in Bundesliga and Ligue 1 to sell all their stars abroad instead of keeping some of the stars in the league. Its not like Bayern or PSG would not spend on players from abroad if Monaco or Dortmund or Schalke decided to always sell their stars to foreign teams.

Think you totally missed the point.

Paul

Hopefully he rots in PSG and they don't get to win shit...... That would be a win-win for all the football clubs!

Neah, I hope they beat rma and stop those cunts from winning free CL's because our board cand put a decent midfield together.

Paul

QSG beat RMCF and tumble in quarters..... Now that would be sweet :D

Except for City(for Pep) or a huge surprise(BvB for example), PSG are the only club with real chances of winning that I wouldn't mind seeing lift the UCL, of course, apart Barca (and I'm trying to be realistic about it, I can't imagine it happening, for the first time in 13 years).

JamDav1982

Except for CityPep or a huge surprise, PSG are the only club that I wouldn't mind winning the UCL apart from, of course Barcelona (and I'm trying to be realistic about it, I can't imagine it happening, for the first time in 13 years).

Fuck that PSG would almost be bad as Real winning it.

Have any club long before those two.

Home of Barca Fans