Kylian Mbappé

Chainsaw

Killahead
Nottingham Forest has an even bigger history then PSG.
Let not even start with teams like Celtic, Ajax, HSV or Steaua Boekarest.

Only reason PSG is where it is now is due to Qatari money.

No one denies the Qatari money led PSG to where they are today. Still doesn't mean they had no history before the Qatari arrive.

JerseyAddict

No one denies P$G history, but it is a "small" one compared to say 20ish European Clubs. And I was generous here. There are Bigger clubs in France than PSG. In Europe even more. In the world, we won't even comment. They will fall maybe in top 30.

Lutece FC

Nottingham Forest has an even bigger history then PSG.
Let not even start with teams like Celtic, Ajax, HSV or Steaua Boekarest.

Only reason PSG is where it is now is due to Qatari money.

You're comparing clubs founded in 1900's or even earlier with a club founded in 1970. It's a complete non sense.

As i explained, Paris Saint-Germain was on the top in 90's, first in the UEFA Ranking in 1997. But the club was destroyed by Bosman statement and lack of investments from Canal +.

Excuse me, but why are you polluting the Kylian's thread ?

Last edited:

Wallace

Info #RMCsport : Mbappe ce n'est plus un prêt avec OA ms un transfert au #PSG ! C'est bouclé entre les 2 clubs. Rédaction des docs en cours

Icarium

Lifestealer
Loan plus Buy option. As reported, PSG made mockery of financial fair play. Signs both Neymar and Mbappe. WTF!! And here we are unable to sign a single midfielder other than Lord Paulinho.

Devils

Baffles me how Monaco would agree to a loan deal...why not just sign a pre-agreement with PSG to let sign him next year for an agreed price?

Surely some under the table deals were made here.

Home of Barca Fans