Kylian Mbappé

Paul

Fuck that PSG would almost be bad as Real winning it.

Have any club long before those two.

Neah, I'm fine with PSG winning the UCL if it means that teams like Chelsea, United, Liverpool from England, Bayern from Germany, Juventus from Italy and especially rma don't get to put those cunt slimy hands on the trophy.

The favorite "non-Barca" quad would be -City-Atletico-BvB-Napoli-. First I would feel OK for Atletico after 2014 and 2016 dramas while I enjoy seeing BvB and Napoli right now and City for obvious reasons.

Normally, I would say we have chances, I did it even in 2008 or 2013 when we were clearly uber crap and still suffered for weeks for seeing ourselves out of the tournament, nothing could've stopped me from believing a miracle may happen, but this time, it's just different.

JamDav1982

Neah, I'm fine with PSG winning the UCL if it means that teams like Chelsea, United, Liverpool from England, Bayern from Germany, Juventus from Italy and especially rma don't.

The favorite "non-Barca" quad would be -City-Atletico-BvB-Napoli-. First I would feel OK for Atletico after 2014 and 2016 dramas while I enjoy seeing BvB and Napoli right now and City for obvious reasons.

Normally, I would say we have chances, I did it even in 2008 or 2013 when we were clearly uber crap and still suffered for weeks for seeing ourselves out of the tournament, nothing could've stopped me from believing a miracle may happen, but this time, it's just different.

Couldnt be further from what I would want.

Rather any of those teams ahead of PSG bar Real.

Worst thing that could happen to football would be PSG winning it.

Paul

Survival of the fittest, I'm sorry, though they stole Neymar(though I'm mad at him, not them really), I pretty much share their concepts, if its the only way you get up, fuck the rest dude, its the only way to be happy.

Icarium

Lifestealer
If PSG wins CL that would be a huge loss to football, every club with some rich owner will do the same to earn some glory.

JamDav1982

Survival of the fittest, I'm sorry, though they stole Neymar(though I'm mad at him, not them really), I pretty much share their concepts, if its the only way you get up, fuck the rest dude, its the only way to be happy.

'Survivl of the fittest' has no relevance.

I dont share their concepts at all and think it ruins football. Guess thats where we differ.

Saladin

If PSG wins CL that would be a huge loss to football, every club with some rich owner will do the same to earn some glory.

WTF is Monaco doing? Sending Mbappé on loan to help their 'direct rivals' circumvent FFP?!! What a fucking joke of a club/league/FA. If you thought Bayern vacuumed the Bundesliga for talent, undermining their closest competitors, PSG takes shit to a whole other level. Monaco just took it in the Arsenal, zero lotion, all in. Disgraceful.

RIP football. Fucking douchebag-run oil sewage club. Hope they somehow get kicked in the balls by corrupt UEFA.

Devils

I still don't give them much a chance tbh at least not this year.

They have Unai Emery as their manager. That's more of a key factor than anything.

1993Kaan1993

Except for City(for Pep) or a huge surprise(BvB for example), PSG are the only club with real chances of winning that I wouldn't mind seeing lift the UCL, of course, apart Barca (and I'm trying to be realistic about it, I can't imagine it happening, for the first time in 13 years).

M.City won't win it. English teams always fails at Champions League. Dortmund is impossible.

Jallo

WTF is Monaco doing? Sending Mbappé on loan to help their 'direct rivals' circumvent FFP?!! What a fucking joke of a club/league/FA. If you thought Bayern vacuumed the Bundesliga for talent, undermining their closest competitors, PSG takes shit to a whole other level. Monaco just took it in the Arsenal, zero lotion, all in. Disgraceful.

RIP football. Fucking douchebag-run oil sewage club. Hope they somehow get kicked in the balls by corrupt UEFA.

Monaco is about the money fam.

1993Kaan1993

Firstly, Monaco is a not a real for PSG. The same goes for Schalke and Dortmund are not rivals for BM. BM didn't buy any players from Dortmund this year. but they kept selling them. just because they don't care about success.

Barca and RM did the same to Sevilla, Valencia as well. Barca signed Arda from A.Madrid.

Qatar supports PSG now. but they supported Barca in the past. Spanish gov. and banks supports Real. However, when Qatar supports PSG, it's a big problem.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
You are failing big in logic there. Qatar benefited nicely from sponsorship with Barca and all we got was a fair deal.
They have unlimited resources and are building up their brand (whatever the fuck that is) and being associated with best club in the world wasn't too shabby for them. They tainted our image though.

With PSG it's completely another story. There they revealed themselves for what they are and what they were just like when they bought themselves a World Cup. Acting like thugs and pissing all over European football. Only deluded Qatar fans can be ok with what they are doing.

Home of Barca Fans