Kylian Mbappé

Fati_Future_BallonDor

From sports point of view, certainly. Our lack on that position together with Flick's fast football would have suited him well. From money's perspective, we would have been the worst choice though.

Yep he would have to reduce his usual wages

but at least no transfer fee 🥹

sporting-wise we could play for cl with him

companyofcules

This guy is a more clinical Malcom or a faster and stronger Pedro.
He is not the main guy, not CF, but can be very effective in a 433. :)
Barto ruined his career, along side Messi and Suarez would have been just perfect.
Now he thinks he is a real star while Vinicius the monkey is that star, Endrick is star material.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I wouldn’t want Mbappe here. High press is impossible with him unless you use him like Flick is using Lewy. He’s an absolute passenger off the ball and I’m glad that’s Madrid's problem

Birdy

I wouldn’t want Mbappe here. High press is impossible with him unless you use him like Flick is using Lewy. He’s an absolute passenger off the ball and I’m glad that’s Madrid's problem

Was obvious from his PSG days
When he had the audacity to call for a more 'French team' with young players that press

What a prick! Thank God he is their problem

khaled_a_d

Mbappe might not press a lot, but when he does he is actually one of the best in it due to his speed.
He completely shut down Cubarsi passing game in the 2nd leg last year, and it forced ys to use Araujo and Kounde in build up, and we know how it ended.

Obviously, this was a high stake game. He won't do it a lot.

Home of Barca Fans