La Liga 14/15

Who will win La Lliga this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Meh, I was really hoping for a draw. Atletico will be a pain again. Just 2 points behind.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Meh, I was really hoping for a draw. Atletico will be a pain again. Just 2 points behind.

We're looking better this season and while it will be difficult, I do expect us to do better this time around, especially with a front line up of Neymar(Looks better this season and linking up well with Messi), Messi and Suarez and being better fitness and tactically wise(Still early days I know, but from what we've seen so far)

Qonny

I still consider atletico less of a threat, and am therefore pleased with their win over Real. Seeing Real Madrid loosing is always entertaining.

DrPepper

I think that's going overboard. Judging by this game, especially the first half, they are far from being defensively sound as they were last season. Moya saved their behind so many times today.

But it's still Real Madrid at the Bernabeu. Of course they can't contain them the full 90 minutes. Also, Simeone wasn't on the pitch to influence the match during the first half. The second half Atletico were much more solid. Don't know if or how Simeone is able to communicate to his team, but maybe he or Burgos did something during half time. And Real only had 4 shots on target, which is quite low for a home game.

I do agree though that they were even better last season. Still, which top team is defensively more solid and not parking the bus to achieve that?

NotInHere

Hard to say how we would do, but if all of our cylinders are on come the match, I am positive we will pull through

Suarez-Messi-Neymar

CuleLife4Life

Draw would have been better for us.

I equally dislike RM and Atleti as of now. Atleti winning the league again because they score early and then park the bus on us like last season will be sickening.

Sid90

Sevilla and Valencia look incredibly strong, fight for the fourth place will probably be between Valencia, Sevilla, Villarreal and Athletic club. Primera division looks like the strongest one in years.

L

linetty

We should beat Atleti, they don't look as strong as last season despite the 2 wins against RM recently

Sid90

We should beat Atleti, they don't look as strong as last season despite the 2 wins against RM recently

They have a better depth than what they had last season in yesterday's match frankly I was amazed to see Atleticos bench(Turan, Griezmann, Cerci, Oblak,Saul) had a better quality than Real's.

Trickykid

They have a better depth than what they had last season in yesterday's match frankly I was amazed to see Atleticos bench(Turan, Griezmann, Cerci, Oblak,Saul) had a better quality than Real's.
Better depth perhaps, but a substantially worse starting XI.

L

linetty

Depth aside,

Costa > Mandzukic
Filipe Luis > Siqueira
Courtois left
Villa & Adrian left

We got better and they got worse IMO

xavi_the_Boss

Don´t really like atletis new LB and till now they didn´t look that good in any of their matches.Got 7 Points though.Typical of them.
They will improve though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans