La Liga 14/15

Who will win La Lliga this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sid90

Better depth perhaps, but a substantially worse starting XI.

Yup but as along as Cholo is there I don't think anything will matter really, that sob can make a donkey into a great footballer. His motivational skills are out of this world he actually a converted the most unstable team in europe to arguably the most stable one.[video]https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/F17CA688C81118673065685979136_2bacd41c97f.5.1.1462 3780632600341935.mp4?versionId=mGRx1dHlgbq4GjPEmQT Un.NzxpMn4X_2[/video] Just look at the intensity man really crazy.

B

beautifulgame

Don't be fooled. Atleti are just getting started. They played real and beat them in the BB not playing half what they will come march.

They lost good players but also gained weapons. Now, they have guys to handle the ball, for me their biggest shortcoming last year when arda was out and costa was hurt. Now, they have more guys to do that. Luis may be the biggest loss with cuz GK position and forward positions will be covered.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Siqueira looks very poor in 1v1's, Ronaldo made him his bitch yesterday (the same Ronaldo who'd struggle to complete more than 1 or 2 dribbles against the likes of Elche or Almeria). Other than that, Atletico's 'ideal' starting XI isn't really worse than last year. Yesterday's was poor because of Jimenez and the overuse of RG8 but 2 changes was all it took to get Atleti playing some good football. They haven't even tested the pace demon Cerci yet.

The thing that sucks most is what happened to Correa. It seems his recovery is going well but it'll take several months for him to come back and I hope he can succeed when he does.

Sid90

Siqueira is not a bad player at all. He will improve a lot.

Made a mistake which felipe wouldn't have done...ronaldo will dive at any given opportunity if you give him a chance. Hopefully a lesson learnt for him and Cholo would have probably given him a mouthful.

Trickykid

Yup but as along as Cholo is there I don't think anything will matter really, that sob can make a donkey into a great footballer. His motivational skills are out of this world he actually a converted the most unstable team in europe to arguably the most stable one.[video]https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/F17CA688C81118673065685979136_2bacd41c97f.5.1.1462 3780632600341935.mp4?versionId=mGRx1dHlgbq4GjPEmQT Un.NzxpMn4X_2[/video] Just look at the intensity man really crazy.
We'll see. Last night their offense was completely impotent during at least half the match, and Siqueira got shat on time and time again, which I doubt Felipe Luis would've (granted, Cronaldo was on absolute fire). Moya is doing his best to make everyone forget about Courtois, though.

Cholo is the man, though, that much we can agree upon. He'll work his magic, no doubt. Whether it's enough this season, I'm not so sure of.

Sid90

Don't forget Real Madrid :messi:

As much I like Mad-rid to fight for a fourth place at a minimum they will be third and if they catch fire as they did for the past three years they can fight for the championship even though winning that will be uncertain.

barcanuck

Only 3 games but hey Eibar with a budget of one of Ronaldo's weekly paychecks has more points than the mighty Real Madrid :) It's little things like this that make life grand.

Barcadub

Deportivo v Real Madrid are on at 3, happy days.

Real Madrid have a bad record away to Deportive I read on here?

Expecting Real to hit a few goals but Deportivo have more points after the first 3 games :lucho:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Shit. 0-1 to Granada even though Athletic been much better so far. Iturraspe error, extremely uncharacteristic of him. Just need to pick it up in the final third, a bit loose and sloppy play today.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Caparros once again getting his team to play cowardly bunker football, from Levante to Granada. Looking like it'll be a lost, only the 2nd at the new San Mames :(. Shitty day today is.

Frustrating as hell. Granada becoming a very hate-able team with their attepted manipulation of refs. Wasting time, diving in their own box, etc. Still not as bad as Malaga were though.

Annddd it's FT :angry:. The cowardly, bus-parking cunts got away with it. 6/7 men in their box the entire 2nd half.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans