Who will win La Lliga this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

amircule

I just want to thank Cristiano for helping me to improve my acting skills
ByPRkDEIUAA7lOO.jpg

serghei

Ronaldo is hands down the best finisher in Europe atm. Suarez a close second, with Messi third. Diego Costa in the mix also. Then there's Lewandowski, Ibrahimovic and the rest. Maybe Falcao too if he stays healthy.

blaugrana1987

Laughable penalty and great header by Ronaldo but this guy is a cunt, he can't fool anyone. Just look at his face when Bale scored for equaliser. Mad, unhappy and jealous. Then he scores penalty ( :lol: ) and is happiest man in the world.

On the one hand his jealousy and maddnes about him scoring goals is pathetic when you realize this is team sport...on the other the people at club must love his hunger.

Anyway...cant wait to play this defensive trainwreck. We are gonna penetrate through Bernabeu like its a Swiss chees.

blaugrana1987

Always did in the recent years. Except for the season when the title race was already over when we played them.
Yes, but there was always sense of unease there. Their attack can't be denied, but their defensive problems are very clear this time, and with Lusito back God help them...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You know what the strange thing is. The fact that referees keep giving them BS penalty decisions. You'd think they would be a bit more reluctant to give them penalties after all the BS decisions all these years, but it goes the opposite way and actually keep getting worse.

serghei

Yes, but there was always sense of unease there. Their attack can't be denied, but their defensive problems are very clear this time, and with Lusito back God help them...

We should be able to hold better in defence this year, than we did last year. The only thing I'm worried is their pressing. That could mask the problems they face at DM and the back 4 line and I think we struggle against aggresive pressing almost as much as we struggle against parked buses. But a clasico is a clasico and things could end up being quite different than we anticipated.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I wonder what Ronaldo will do to gratify himself after he retires, being such an ego-maniac that he is.

Labelling his brand name underwear "the best underwear a man can buy"?

blaugrana1987

BTW Ronaldo seems to be playing clear 9 these days...He will occasionally get the ball outside box and on flank, but I think his main position is full blown 9 for years to come. He runs less and spends less energy that way, but scores bucketload.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans