La Liga 14/15

Who will win La Lliga this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

instinct

He can score as many goals as he wants but he can't escape from this.

aYbzA5V_460sa_v1.gif

blaugrana1987

Too bad Leo is so uninterested in scoring goals. I remember two/three years ago he was scoring them so much Ronaldo was pissed beyond beliefe trying to catch him.

Babylonian

LOL opponents fear farting when in their own box when playing Madrid.. Theyll break the PK record in a season this time..

Barcadub

We should definitely have our 100% record by the time we meet in the El Classico.

Malaga and Rayo away, Granada and Eibar at home.

F

Frejsgodes

Ronaldo is such a machine. Truly impressive. Maybe he'll break Messi's record for most goals in a league season.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I hope this will provide extra motivation for Messi to play well and score tomorrow.

But he probably doesn't care about his own record.

Kerrybai

For me, right now, it's Ronaldo. Ronaldo has the goal scoring records from last season, and he will probably have them this season too. However, nobody will even come close to Messi's goal scoring record in 2012 for a long long time to come.

Last season it was definitely Ronaldo, this season Messi is more of a creator and taking less shots, however the 3 goals he has scored were all superb finishes. He also looks happier and hungrier so I fully expect his finishing to improve with his new attitude on the pitch. The problem I see for Messi is that he probably won't get as many tap in/number 9 goals as he becomes a true number 10. Also he looks genuinely happy to be a creator for Barca instead of the main goal scorer, he really doesn't look like a guy who cares for Ballon dor's or pichichi trophies so if being a creator is better for the team then that's what he will provide at the expense of his own personal glory.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans