• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
By the time Ronaldo retires , there will be only one brand

38a8359eb7cffe79f49b6f33e72fc437.jpg

Kerrybai

Ronaldo is hands down the best finisher in Europe atm. Suarez a close second, with Messi third. Diego Costa in the mix also. Then there's Lewandowski, Ibrahimovic and the rest. Maybe Falcao too if he stays healthy.

He has a larger set of weapons for scoring over Messi, but I always bounce back and forth between who is the best finisher in 1 on 1's, from the edge of the box etc. It's worth noting that Ronaldo and Messi have been pretty much scoring a goal a game for several years now but Ronaldo has taken 7 shots per game to Messi's 5.

Cule4life

The Culest
You know what the strange thing is. The fact that referees keep giving them BS penalty decisions. You'd think they would be a bit more reluctant to give them penalties after all the BS decisions all these years, but it goes the opposite way and actually keep getting worse.

They would if they were fair.....

Ghosting

He has a larger set of weapons for scoring over Messi, but I always bounce back and forth between who is the best finisher in 1 on 1's, from the edge of the box etc. It's worth noting that Ronaldo and Messi have been pretty much scoring a goal a game for several years now but Ronaldo has taken 7 shots per game to Messi's 5.

Yep stats prove Messi is the best finisher, in the six yard box the penalty box and outside the box

serghei

For me, right now, it's Ronaldo. Ronaldo has the goal scoring records from last season, and he will probably have them this season too. However, nobody will even come close to Messi's goal scoring record in 2012 for a long long time to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans