La Liga 14/15

Who will win La Lliga this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Have to say this though. Real looks damn good in transition. That may cause serious problems against us. Have to look for those pacy counters.

CuleLife4Life

Sorry, I didn't mean that the Brazilian celebration itself is lame, I meant their rendering/attempting of a Brazilian celebration was a lame effort.

Haha its cool I'm just joking with you. Plus it was the salsa which isn't Brazilian but more Latin American hence James making it a famous football dance.

I prefer Neymar's passinho celebrations which is real Brazilian :neymar:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Have to say this though. Real looks damn good in transition. That may cause serious problems against us. Have to look for those pacy counters.

Their defensive-offensive transition is indeed very good, one of the best I think, much better and quicker than ours. The other way around, not so much.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Their defensive-offensive transition is indeed very good, one of the best I think, much better and quicker than ours. The other way around, not so much.

Yeah that is what i meant. We can't hit on counters anyway. But they can and that worries me. But we can dominate the mid definitely even without xavi.

Ursegor

World Champion

So what you're trying to tell me is that Real Madrid are a counterattacking side? Interesting theory I must admit. :eusa_think:

Icarium

Lifestealer
So what you're trying to tell me is that Real Madrid are a counterattacking side? Interesting theory I must admit. :eusa_think:

lol they are always counterattacking but they look more deadly now. Bale and Ronaldo using pace. More attacking players upfront to help.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It was like that last year as well. It has been like that since Mourinho days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans