La Liga 14/15

Who will win La Lliga this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuleLife4Life

Damn smh. It hurts to say ths but CR has gotten better with age. That gives me hope that we haven't seen Messi's peak form 2.0 yet.

Kerrybai

Fuck me a handball goal... ugh

Record hat tricks in la liga, Di Stefano, Telmo Zarra and Ronaldo on 22. Messi sits on 19.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I still don't see them winning the league, against the top teams in La Liga they will struggle more than us.

I think that is up to us. If we fumble and struggle, we will hand the league to them.

Although imbalanced, I feel Real Madrid can beat most of the teams, home and away with their sheer offensiveness while conceding some goals at the same time.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Ronaldo with DAT Ballon d'Or form. :worthy:

If he keeps this up, he will have it in the bag. It doesn't matter how he scores, PKs due to dives and handball etc., what matters is that he will grab the headlines around the world with these hattricks and awe those people who are eligible to vote.

blaugrana1987

Makes my stomach hurt when I see him scoring like this and Messi missinf couple sitters where he could score 5 goals. Anyway, CR is on fire absolutely. Very phyisically fit and hungry. But Messi is starting to look hungry too and if he gets couple goals against Eibar and beats Zarras record and plays Classico better Bdor could be closer...

Devils

Gotta hand it to Ronaldo, the guy is incredible.

Nobody even comes close to his scoring form at the moment.

Ursegor

World Champion
What has happened to Athletic. Such a steep decline after a promising start. Shame.

Hope they get relegated. From their ridiculous habit of booing Iniesta to their ridiculous habit of disrespecting their own player's buyout clauses to Laporte not coming to Barca because he wanted to play CL with Athletic (hope he's enjoying losing to BATE) - everything's chit about them. Well, everything except DonAndres supporting them. But that alone doesn't make up for everything else. :coffee:

F

Flavia

What really matters is Barça are the leaders(and yet to concede a goal), and rm fourth. This seems to go unnoticed lately.

What has happened to Athletic. Such a steep decline after a promising start. Shame.
Indeed. Sad to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans