Who will win La Lliga this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alarcón

Athletic just don't have enough quality and it's sad

You can't only overachieve forever just with hard work and dedication

Barcadub

A champion league team with only 4 points so far.

What has gone so wrong. Sociedad are in big trouble too.

I

instinct

Apart from his dives he is a wonderful player. One has to admit that. The constant rivalry between Messi and Ronaldo becomes a bit boring.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Classic brutal Real counter. I don't understand why teams don't park the bus against them more.

You can park the bus when they are dominating the play, but when you are getting countered (you were on offensive and lost the ball), it is too late for the players to come back to form the bus.

Plus, Real Madrid has means to break the bus (active wing plays, headers etc.) that we are lacking.

CuleLife4Life

Personally I think they're playing well because it against Bilboa who haven't been lighting up the tables.

Clasico will be much different.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The 1-2's Real Madrid plays inside the box is pretty amazing. Offensively they are probably the best in the world right now.

Kerrybai

The 1-2's Real Madrid plays inside the box is pretty amazing. Offensively they are probably the best in the world right now.

I still don't see them winning the league, against the top teams in La Liga they will struggle more than us.

Ronaldo always with like ten shots a match.

He's without doubt the most selfish player in world football. He has a ridiculous amount of shots per game, I think he averages about 7 per game. This season he isoutshootig Messi by about 7-4.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans