La Liga 14/15

Who will win La Lliga this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alik

I'm kind of expecting the worst vs Atletico, so that I won't be disappointed with a loss. Good news is, we can afford it.

Richard.H

RM drops points, tire themselves to death, Cristi doesn't score.. can this week end get any better ? :D

Honestly I'm really not looking forward to the bus parking Italians if us and juve goes through. I don't wanna fall asleep watching the final.

King5Puyi

We are definitely going to drop points. 4 with 2 games left against Atleti and Deportivo are nothing. Madrid still to breeze through and lift the Liga Cup

raskolnikov

I could not take it anymore, after 63 minutes I turned the tv off, stared out the window for half an hour, poured my self a drink and turned the tv on to see the last minute of the 5 minutes of injury time.
Now its time to celebrate:cheers:

To sum up:
- La liga: we can become champions and have our revenge against Atletico, worst case scenario we have to beat Depor at home.
- Copa: Bilbao at home
- Cl: 98% trough to the final Berlin unless Bayern pulls of a miracle.

We havent won anything yet but it al looks very very good, cant believe how things have done a 180 after Anoeta.

T

Thanos

We better beat Atletico. I don't care what it takes, even if we have to play the starters all game. The Copa against Athletic should be won. It'd be the biggest embarrassment to lose against them with MSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans