La Liga 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Celta had many chances at the bernabeu that Charles missed. Nolito will score a double and they will at least draw the game.

Btw, I don't know why more people aren't talking about the foul in the lead up to ramos' goal.

Because it wasn't a foul.

raedkuwait

i dont understand all the people who are saying we dont deserve to win la liga, will if
all 3 teams end up with the same points then we certainly deserve it more than them
since we got more points out of them, so pls shut it with this talk that we dont deserve
to win the title RM looked more pathetic than us against valencia, and we beat them
twice this season and in there ground also.

ppxrare

We could have so easily won this league, Valencia, Valladolid, Granada, Getafe all games that should have been won easily. or atleast 2 of them would have been enough for us to win la liga.
Imagine if we had won 2-1 we would have been right back in it, now we still have a 10% chance but only if Real screw up, not impossible but unlikely.

you do realize that the same can be said for real and atletico fans... real fans must be so pissed off

Barcadub

Wednesday can't come quick enough. Vallodolid really need something from this game.

As I said before, the 5 losses may be just too many. We shall see though. It would be unbelievable to win this.

raskolnikov

It would be amazing if we somehow end up winning it,I have given up on this season 3 times already, I really want the last match to be a title deciderbetween us and Atletico, hopefully Madrid draws at Valladolid or Celta.

xxxxxx

If Real Madrid win their next 3 games, we should throw the Atletico game. I honestly don't want us winning Real the title.

Last edited:

Neymessi

The thing is that real's last match and our last match is at the same time so we are probably not be able to make a decision before the match..And the kind of person tata is...i don't think he will lose intentionally.

Neymessi

If real drops points in such a way that a draw or a barca win won't make real the champs,then we will most probably be able to beat atletico with the powerful feeling that we have been given a miraculous chance to win the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans