La Liga 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

xavi_the_Boss

What a fucked situation. If Madrid don't drop any going into the last game I suggest we throw it (Espanyol for sure will roll over for them).

Well i guess atleti will win against malaga so even a draw against us would be enough and we haven´t beaten them this season.Still hope that RM will drop Points against Valla or Celta.

But a lot of the Barca players are team mates in the NTeam with the RM players. They are professionals, do you guys really think they would throw the last game?

Even if they don't try to lose (which they very well might), they probably won't give a shit. They didn't give a shit in far more important games.

Ghost

Wouldn't it just capture the essence of this season if Tata, driven by the naive and unrealistic hope that Real Madrid will lose points against Espanyol at home, choose to field the strongest lineup against Atletico at home?
Then we go on beating Atletico for the first time this season, but after the match is over it's announced over the stadium speakers that Real just won their match thus essentially meaning that Tata and co have gifted Real Madrid the league title.
No longer a fan.

Alarcón

Celta had many chances at the bernabeu that Charles missed. Nolito will score a double and they will at least draw the game.

Btw, I don't know why more people aren't talking about the foul in the lead up to ramos' goal.

Because people have become used to gifted goals and gifted penalties at Madrid games, nothing to talk about there

raedkuwait

think of it this way, if in the last game and we have no chance of winning the league,
why would we play our best player and risk injuring them, so we will just field the
reserves

I can't stop imagining this scenario:

-We field our youngsters against Atletico
-Espanyol take points off of RM somehow
-Our youngsters somehow beat Atletico to win us the league

Would be the funniest shit ever :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Real Madrid WILL drop points against either Valladolid or Celta. We just need to focus on our own games and win the one against Elche on Sunday.

IMO, there's a good chance that Real will drop points against Celta or Valladolid. What I'm not so optimistic about is us beating Atletico.

spark

Real Madrid WILL drop points against either Valladolid or Celta. We just need to focus on our own games and win the one against Elche on Sunday.

Providing the referees don't start bailing them out, they could drop points in both games IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans