La Liga 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost

Real Madrid WILL drop points against either Valladolid or Celta. We just need to focus on our own games and win the one against Elche on Sunday.
Unlikely. This fixture was a wake-up for Atleti and Real. I don't think they will drop any more points.

ceefoo

Knowing how incompetent our players and management have been this season, RM & AM could lose all their remaining games and we'll STILL frak it up. :throw:

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
IMO, there's a good chance that Real will drop points against Celta or Valladolid. What I'm not so optimistic about is us beating Atletico.

Valladolid is unbeaten at home since November and they are also fighting relegation. I don't think it will be easy. Celta would be an open game. It's for Lucho to do the miracle.

Mitchell1978

But a lot of the Barca players are team mates in the NTeam with the RM players. They are professionals, do you guys really think they would throw the last game?

we don't need to throw anything, atletico doesn't need a win and beating them will be hard enough

raskolnikov

We could have so easily won this league, Valencia, Valladolid, Granada, Getafe all games that should have been won easily. or atleast 2 of them would have been enough for us to win la liga.
Imagine if we had won 2-1 we would have been right back in it, now we still have a 10% chance but only if Real screw up, not impossible but unlikely.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Bm09wtACEAEdZTJ.jpg:large

Bm0-qsmCUAAzvVX.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans