Who will win La Liga this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Almost there, 15min to go :)

I predict Madrid will have huge problems to break the bus, but they might end up edging it.

lol Tebas.
A drop in the ocean of spain's longstanding series of disgraces.

Did you read his quotes today that "he wishes spain had a far right party like LePen's" ?? :facepalm:

This guy is a disgrace, perfect for president of La Liga.

Almost there, 15min to go :)

I predict Madrid will have huge problems to break the bus, but they might end up edging it.

Did you read his quotes today that "he wishes spain had a far right party like LePen's" ?? :facepalm:

This guy is a disgrace, perfect for president of La Liga.

Yea, i don't speak spanish but managed to get most of it. Spain. It's the dominant mentality, at least among the wealthy i suppose.

F

Frejsgodes

Might sound controversial, entitled or whatever, but I'm not pleased with this result. Real Madrid were no longer a threat in the league. They have dropped too many points, and I reckon we'll beat them at home. I hate Real Madrid as much as the next person, and I always (well almost always) want them to lose.. BUT given the current situation a Real Madrid victory or draw against Atletico would have been better. Now Atletico are getting confident from beating their rivals, and they keep us in distance. And no, I couldn't care less about who finishes before who as long a Barca win the title. I wont let my hate for Real Madrid cloud the fact that Atletico have been and still are the bigger threat and not that far behind. Not a good result for Barca.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Was actually hoping that Real Madrid would score a late goal to equalize.

Atletico does not have that many "hard" games left:

Valencia (A), Athletic Bilbao (A), Malaga (H), that is pretty much it

impeh

Hi, its me..
great win for atleti, theyre so defensively solid. If only they still had costa up front, cause if Griezmann doesnt score no one seems too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans