La Liga 2015/2016

Who will win La Liga this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
They need to be careful so it doesn't get too ugly. Ramos and Carvajal both suspended for their next game against Levante away from home who are desperate for points to avoid relegation. We just about managed to squeeze out a win there a couple of weeks ago.

StarLord

They arent a team. They play without an idea and are bad on the road. All their tactics are just pass it to over the hill cr7 or pas it sideways and cross.
Even Tata Martino would have figured out something better than that.
Lets hope we draw them so we can kick them out and end their season.

They (Real Madrid) have shown lots of weakness this season, no doubt about it. My point is that we cannot write them off that easy. And please give me Wolfsburg or Benfica in the CL QFs, not Real Madrid.

Allright...
We have a 5 point lead and a match against Sevilla,who have never won away from home this season,at the Camp Nou,where we usually trash them

My bad that I did not mention that we have a game in hand. And yes, chances are that we win against Sevilla at home, but I still recall that painful 0-0 when Messin missed the penaldo in injury time.

aaron101

great win for atleti, theyre so defensively solid. If only they still had costa up front, cause if Griezmann doesnt score no one seems too

Atletico is actually planning to get Diego Costa back. I think Diego Costa would also want to come back since Chelsea won't be playing Champions League next season.

vlad

They need to be careful so it doesn't get too ugly. Ramos and Carvajal both suspended for their next game against Levante away from home who are desperate for points to avoid relegation. We just about managed to squeeze out a win there a couple of weeks ago.

they are now giving up on league, you can bet on that, its only barca and atletico now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans