La Liga 2015/2016

Who will win La Liga this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

barcanuck

Might sound controversial, entitled or whatever, but I'm not pleased with this result. Real Madrid were no longer a threat in the league. They have dropped too many points, and I reckon we'll beat them at home. I hate Real Madrid as much as the next person, and I always (well almost always) want them to lose.. BUT given the current situation a Real Madrid victory or draw against Atletico would have been better. Now Atletico are getting confident from beating their rivals, and they keep us in distance. And no, I couldn't care less about who finishes before who as long a Barca win the title. I wont let my hate for Real Madrid cloud the fact that Atletico have been and still are the bigger threat and not that far behind. Not a good result for Barca.

Agree with this view. A tie would of been best or a Real win simply because they are further back than Atletico. But this ends the Real title chase that's for damn sure. Could be deflating or it could inspire them further in CL. We'll see.

raskolnikov

Was actually hoping that Real Madrid would score a late goal to equalize.

Atletico does not have that many "hard" games left:

Valencia (A), Athletic Bilbao (A), Malaga (H), that is pretty much it

They have trouble scoring and we have a huge lead on them, we will be fine:cheers:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Was actually hoping that Real Madrid would score a late goal to equalize.

Atletico does not have that many "hard" games left:

Valencia (A), Athletic Bilbao (A), Malaga (H), that is pretty much it
And we have even less difficult away games remaining. It's not like we will start dropping points left and right while Atletico win all their remaining games. Atletico didn't even look that impressive at all recently, but a derby fired them up, just like Asspanyol against us. Atletico will drop points, so will we. The league is over.

raskolnikov

Agree with this view. A tie would of been best or a Real win simply because they are further back than Atletico. But this ends the Real title chase that's for damn sure. Could be deflating or it could inspire them further in CL. We'll see.

They are weak, they will get knocked out in the cl by the first good opponent they get. Us,Bayern,Atletico,Psg, Juve or whomever.
I predict their season will be done early april and they will focus on the trophy that really matters to them, the pichichi.

barcanuck

They are weak, they will get knocked out in the cl by the first good opponent they get. Us,Bayern,Atletico,Psg, Juve or whomever.
I predict their season will be done early april and they will focus on the trophy that really matters to them, the pichichi.

Don't be so sure, they always seem to get the nice draws until the semis.

StarLord

Their players will come back, and they are not as weak as you make them out to be. They also always seem to have their way with draws.

Well,we have an 8 point lead,no need to worry

No. We have a 5-point lead.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
kanqiu_19284413_156521466__20160228005355.png

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
And we have even less difficult away games remaining. It's not like we will start dropping points left and right while Atletico win all their remaining games. Atletico didn't even look that impressive at all recently, but a derby fired them up, just like Asspanyol against us. Atletico will drop points, so will we. The league is over.

Including tomorrow's game against Sevilla, we have Sevilla (H), Real Madrid (H), Villarreal (A), Real Sociedad (A) and Valencia (H) as "hard" games left.

And watch out for Real Betis (A), they played really well against Real Madrid at home and tied them.

bismp

Their players will come back, and they are not as weak as you make them out to be. They also always seem to have their way with draws.

Allright...
We have a 5 point lead and a match against Sevilla,who have never won away from home this season,at the Camp Nou,where we usually trash them

raskolnikov

They arent a team. They play without an idea and are bad on the road. All their tactics are just pass it to over the hill cr7 or pas it sideways and cross.
Even Tata Martino would have figured out something better than that.
Lets hope we draw them so we can kick them out and end their season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans