La Liga 2015/2016

Who will win La Liga this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Simeone and his gang are just not going to lie down and die, will they?

We gotta keep on winning.

Edit: Getafe losing again! Please let this be the year they go down!

They are the one whose president/chairman is a Madridista, right? If so, by all means.

By the way it looks like Espanyol will not be relegated after all. :(

StarLord

They are the one whose president/chairman is a Madridista, right? If so, by all means.

By the way it looks like Espanyol will not be relegated after all. :(

Now that you mention Espanyol. Do they have new owners and are they looking to provide solid financial muscle for the Pericos?

As for Getafe, I want them to drop both for their Madridismo, as well as for their perma-half-empty stadium.

Messi983

4-0 for Las Palmas. 7th straight loss for Getafe. It looks like Mourinho's brother will be gone soon.

They are out of the title race. Its about Atletico losing points now. Real Sociedad at home and Valencia away.

Heres hoping...

First and foremost, we should take care of our own business. Then it won't matter what Atleti are doing.

Now that you mention Espanyol. Do they have new owners and are they looking to provide solid financial muscle for the Pericos?

Yes, their new president is Chinese. He already said he expects them to be in CL in 3 years. :lol:

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

As for Getafe, I want them to drop both for their Madridismo, as well as for their perma-half-empty stadium.

Yeah, an online game developer in China whose parent company is a toy company (making diecast models I heard) bought Espanyol last November for 64m euros and took up their liabilities, I still don't understand all the financial details and intricacies but I am under the impression they either have or will have the full ownership.

Looks like the new owners believe Espanyol is still very good at generating income for them. I hope they disrupt Espanyol's operations since they obviously know nothing about how to run a football club.

StarLord

[MENTION=20930]Messi983[/MENTION]

If Espanyol are provided with the funds, then I cannot see why they wouldn't be in the CL. That 4th spot is open for any well financed team in Spain.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
[MENTION=20930]Messi983[/MENTION]

If Espanyol are provided with the funds, then I cannot see why they wouldn't be in the CL. That 4th spot is open for any well financed team in Spain.

Not with the kind of money I heard that the new owners will/might be injecting into Espanyol. These guys are not some rich sheiks sitting on a lot of oil from the Middle East, their company is practically unknown (well, at least to me :p) so I don't think they have that kind of money to buy buy and buy.

Plus, who in the right mind wants to join Espanyol, other than some local Barcelona die-hard loyalist kids? ;)

Messi983

Of course they can but I just don't see them being competitive in that short period against more established teams like Valencia (if they get good coach they could even challenge RM for 3rd spot :lol: ), Sevilla, Villarreal and Bilbao.

Kerrybai

Mind you guys, after Thursday's game against Rayo, we have three straight 16:00 games (not including the 2nd leg of CL game against Arsenal in between) against Eibar (A), Getafe (H) and Villarreal (A) respectively.

You know, we are known for struggling mightily and losing points at those 16:00 games. :nervous:

Lift with the greatest respect you need to open your eyes. We will put 4 or 5 past getafe. Eibar shouldn't be a problem either. Even if we lose 3 games Atletico still have to win every single game just to end level on points.

The league is over. Enjoy our football. Worry about the last 8 of the CL and the Copa final .

raskolnikov

You never know, Levante is at the bottom yet gave us a hard time and with Madrids poor form on the road its very possible they drop points against them or Las palmas.
At this point we shouldnt consider them a threat, just watching the meltdown if they lose is reason enough to hope for a Levante win/draw.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Levante to destroy Real today? :mou:

Destroy no but they have as much chances of achieving an upset as Gijon did, Betis or Granada that was close.

I'd say RM should be even less motivated than before now, highly doubt we'll see a revival of pride in them, in LaLiga at least.

Messi983

Some good games today (Malaga-Valencia, Celta-Villarreal, Athletic-Deportivo), too bad they are all at the same time.

Valeron played his 400th game in La Liga yesterday.

CcfyJPGWIAUYJZj.jpg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Lift with the greatest respect you need to open your eyes. We will put 4 or 5 past getafe. Eibar shouldn't be a problem either. Even if we lose 3 games Atletico still have to win every single game just to end level on points.

The league is over. Enjoy our football. Worry about the last 8 of the CL and the Copa final .

Kerry, with the greatest respect, the league is NOT over. Still 12 games left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans