La Liga 2015/2016

Who will win La Liga this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

aaron101

In the meantime Madrid played just one game per week and they still lost a lot of points but we somehow keep on winnning even when we didn't play well. So I have to give a lot of credit to Lucho and players.

That's why Ronaldo's excuse is invalid since they only play once a week while we play every 3 days.

Flavius

When they`ll play each other? Would be an awesome game with just so less points between them and with so much pressure on Real, would be interesting.

StarLord

When they`ll play each other? Would be an awesome game with just so less points between them and with so much pressure on Real, would be interesting.

They first play against us, at the Madrigal, but right after their 2nd leg encounter with Bayer Leverkusen in Germany. It's only by Jornada 34 that they will go to the Bernabeu to face Real Madrid.

RMU ReBorn

Including tomorrow's game against Sevilla, we have Sevilla (H), Real Madrid (H), Villarreal (A), Real Sociedad (A) and Valencia (H) as "hard" games left.

And watch out for Real Betis (A), they played really well against Real Madrid at home and tied them.
Valencia Is a joke .Barca will Run over them at Camp Nou

Messi983

Gary Neville is absolutely clueless

And they are thinking about renewing his contract for 2 years. If Peter Lim is smart he should try to get Pellegrini and if he's not interested (if he gets better job offer which I doubt) then get Javi Gracia. Well, I'd even prefer Gracia over Pellegrini but stil don't know how he'd work in bigger club with bigger egos. Pelle has more experience with that.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Barcelona will play their 31st Liga game of the season, at home against Real Madrid, on Saturday 2 April at 20:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans