La Liga 2015/2016

Who will win La Liga this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Mind you guys, after Thursday's game against Rayo, we have three straight 16:00 games (not including the 2nd leg of CL game against Arsenal in between) against Eibar (A), Getafe (H) and Villarreal (A) respectively.

You know, we are known for struggling mightily and losing points at those 16:00 games. :nervous:

I

instinct

Mind you guys, after Thursday's game against Rayo, we have three straight 16:00 games (not including the 2nd leg of CL game against Arsenal in between) against Eibar (A), Getafe (H) and Villarreal (A) respectively.

You know, we are known for struggling mightily and losing points at those 16:00 games. :nervous:

I like you Luft. But you seriously need to stop worrying so much! Look at this team and the season we've had. We're by far the best team in the world and ahead of Atleti and Real by a good margin. Enjoy the ride and look forward to the things to come instead of seeing the bad things in everything. Makes being a fan of a football team so much easier and more enjoyable. :)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I like you Luft. But you seriously need to stop worrying so much! Look at this team and the season we've had. We're by far the best team in the world and ahead of Atleti and Real by a good margin. Enjoy the ride and look forward to the things to come instead of seeing the bad things in everything. Makes being a fan of a football team so much easier and more enjoyable. :)

I wish I could, instinct. :blush:

But hey, I was just voted as the most likely "closet Madridista" so if me worrying about our games helps us win in any way, I will take that honorary title. :p

Barcadub

Getafe are currently being hammered by Las Palmas. It's an easy victory for us.

Eibar are on the slide. 5 losses in their last 6 games.

Villarreal is the difficult game. Anyway, Let's see how Atletico get on away to Valencia this weekend.

StarLord

Simeone and his gang are just not going to lie down and die, will they?

We gotta keep on winning.

Edit: Getafe losing again! Please let this be the year they go down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans