La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Morten

It's Mallorca :( I have more hope in Espanyol getting something, as they are really in trouble.

Bilbao is our best bet. And Villareal maybe.

We have Celta and Atletico though. 2 difficult games.

Actually, losing points at home to some random low-table side is the most RM thing to do.

FC B

true, Bilbao is our biggest hope.

Imo there is no more hope since every time they start having trobule sealing points/qualifications referees start to get their money's worth, both in CL (2016-2018) or in LL 2012, 2017 or now 2020.

El Gato

Villarato!
I think the familiarity of your surrounds would help

Probably only a factor at the start, but if you hold on in first 15-20 then there's nothing extra to help the bigger team when struggling. It's not the same for every team either, but IMO Camp Nou fear factor makes little difference now. For Real for example it's probably a bit easier to keep the pressure because there are no fans booing putting on extra when drawing or trailing. For small teams it's now uber difficult at home - no confidence growth when you have a favourable result as the game progresses.

I'm quite interested how it translates to CL if the remaining R16 are played on neutral ground like the rest of the tournament.

Andrew M

Probably only a factor at the start, but if you hold on in first 15-20 then there's nothing extra to help the bigger team when struggling. It's not the same for every team either, but IMO Camp Nou fear factor makes little difference now. For Real for example it's probably a bit easier to keep the pressure because there are no fans booing putting on extra when drawing or trailing. For small teams it's now uber difficult at home - no confidence growth when you have a favourable result as the game progresses.

I'm quite interested how it translates to CL if the remaining R16 are played on neutral ground like the rest of the tournament.

Yes you make a good case.

Home of Barca Fans