La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Vilarrubi

I gave you an answer, so what is your problem?

I wasn't asking how many pens have been given at Camp Nou for Madrid in 27 years, that's irrelevant. I asked how many pens SHOULD have been given which weren't? If you can show me multiple examples then fair enough, I can't think off the top of my head.

Morten

I wasn't asking how many pens have been given at Camp Nou for Madrid in 27 years, that's irrelevant. I asked how many pens SHOULD have been given which weren't? If you can show me multiple examples then fair enough, I can't think off the top of my head.

I said, you can literally just check the last game for a couple of examples, and thats just the last game.
Good enough?

raskolnikov

Penalties dont tell the whole story. Remember that onse season where Real were gifted like a penalty every other match abd we had like zero till february or match. When Real was out of reach we suddenly got penalties every week and the number ended close.

Same with giving Real early penalties to kill the fight of a tough opponent. Or every 50/50 foul going their way.
Lists goes on and on.

Same year Messi had more cards than Pepe.
I think it was 2012.

2012,2014,2017 all years they stole la liga from us.
Eventhough this weak barca doesnt deserve it it looks liky to happen again with Vardrid.

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

I said, you can literally just check the last game for a couple of examples, and thats just the last game.
Good enough?

Last couple of Clasico's? I can't remember, i'm not rewatching the whole game to find them. If you know they exist, show me them.

Morten

Last couple of Clasico's? I can't remember, i'm not rewatching the whole game to find them. If you know they exist, show me them.

This is the last game, so it should be fresh in memory, so is this really necessary?

Okay then, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MLZsuXcarA

The 2nd one is just your standard shirt-holding, so discount that, but the first one? Pretty clear.

Having said that, there are of course decisions at the Camp Nou you are unlucky with as well, but just the fact that we never get penalties at the Camp Noue is odd.

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

This is the last game, so it should be fresh in memory, so is this really necessary?

Okay then, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MLZsuXcarA

The 2nd one is just your standard shirt-holding, so discount that, but the first one? Pretty clear.

Yep, remember now. I had genuinely forgot.

Here's an article from 2018, if VAR would have been introduced the 5 seasons prior.

https://en.as.com/en/2018/10/27/football/1540650298_563008.html

Madrid
1 goal ruled out
1 goal added
7 pens for Madrid
3 reds not given against Madrid

Barca
1 goal ruled out
2 goals added
5 pens for Barca

Morten

It's hardly a landslide is it. Pretty even, add your Varane one that's 8 pens you should have had. There's probably a couple more in the other games from 2018-2020 for each side too.

Oh, i didnt expect a landslide in either direction overall, just an edge for RM when it comes to penalties.
Has certainly been a few red cards we have escaped, as the article says.

ronniecro

it's really telling how much we are focusing on possible ref mistakes yesterday,we threw the league away by ourselves and now our last resort to win is to point out refereeing in madrid games...

serghei

it's really telling how much we are focusing on possible ref mistakes yesterday,we threw the league away by ourselves and now our last resort to win is to point out refereeing in madrid games...

Just because we are playing poorly doesn't mean Madrid should get favored in every difficult they have left.

LMTR14

Soft pen (more like good acting by Vinicius), invented offside, then goal form hand ball. Can't make this shit up. :lol:.

I watched all 3 of those now and can't see a major problem with the decisions.

if we lose the league it's our own fault anyway

Home of Barca Fans