Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Sociedad

• Other

• Total voters

Messigician

Sums it up:) myself included

"For Greek fans, particularly those of Olympiacos, the Spaniard is not just the current coach of Barcelona. For them, Ernesto Valverde is mes que un entrenador."

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The closest Messigician has been to Sparta is watching a playthrough of God of War on YouTube

Vilarrubi

It is funny seeing people make racist jokes. Because I post at irregular hours it means I am Indian and only eat vindaloo and nothing else

Very high IQ take

Ffs :lol: :lol: :lol: this part got me

He never mentioned you ate Vindaloo and nothing else. You added that like there is some truth to it but want people to know you don’t just eat that only :lol: :lol:

“I eat McDonald’s as well as curry sometimes, honestly”

Messigician

I have nothing to prove l. Know I am from Sparta Greece and that's all that matters.

If you want to think otherwise go for it Δεν Ξέρειτε Τίποτα Μαλακές

Messigician

Ffs :lol: :lol: :lol: this part got me

He never mentioned you ate Vindaloo and nothing else. You added that like there is some truth to it but want people to know you don?t just eat that only :lol: :lol:

?I eat McDonald?s as well as curry sometimes, honestly?

Nah ppl been making racist vindaloo jokes about me for years

Tackle

:lol: Imagine trekking all the way here from some PSG forum only to post this.

Imagine pissing all over the legacy of a man that expertly guided a depleted, aging squad to consecutive runaway La Liga titles. With EV there was never a worry about a "title race," in fact the word was not in the man's dictionary.

Would have had a CL or two if it wasn't for the board poorly investing the Neymar money on tossers like Semedo, Malcom, Dembele, Arthur, Mina etc. Most of whom most members of this forum defended to the death while blaming EV for "ruining" them.

Messigician

Imagine pissing all over the legacy of a man that expertly guided a depleted, aging squad to consecutive runaway La Liga titles. With EV there was never a worry about a "title race," in fact the word was not in the man's dictionary.

Would had a CL or two if it wasn't for the board poorly investing the Neymar money on tossers like Semedo, Malcom, Dembele, Arthur, Mina etc. Most of whom most members of this forum defended to the death while blaming EV for "ruining" them.

Facts actual facts...

Home of Barca Fans