• Villarreal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Sociedad

• Other

• Total voters

Messigician

Dest is the next Alves guys, soon he will reach heights of next Xavi Arthur, and the new Iniesta Coutinho.

Lol I got a 2 week ban for calling Dembele trash now everyone agrees with me.

Birdy

Generally yes, but you have to at least be decent in the derbies against your rivals. 3/12 is still a really bad ratio, if we beat AM. 0/12 is a disaster. It will take a lot of luck to win the title with that ratio. Might as well mean Koeman hired a crew of professional burglars to steal Zidane's dark magic manual.

Those games were close, it's not that we lost them hands down.

But honestly, I could not care less about that ratio if we win LaLiga. Look at the bigger picture:
Look at our results vs the 5-7 teams for example (Sociedad, Villareal, Betis): we have scored 6-8 goals against them on both ties, whereas RM struggles to even score 1 against them. Same for Atleti.
We breeze all other opponents much easier, and we play trillion times better football.
Atm we deserve it more than our competitors, no question about it

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We still managed to draw 2-2 with them on Camp Nou so...

We're much better now than we were back then. I see your point and I'm not saying it might not be a tough game in phases, but this Valencia team is really poor. There's no excuse to messing it up there now.

serghei

But honestly, I could not care less about that ratio if we win LaLiga. Look at the bigger picture:
Look at our results vs the 5-7 teams for example (Sociedad, Villareal, Betis): we have scored 6-8 goals against them on both ties, whereas RM struggles to even score 1 against them. Same for Atleti.
We breeze all other opponents much easier, and we play trillion times better football.

I don't care about the ratio either, I'm just saying that losing to Atletico means it becomes very hard to win the league. If we win it somehow, nobody will remember we lost all big games that season.

Morten

Lets be honest, Atletico pulling the biggest bottlejob in la liga history is why you will win it.

Your form in the 2nd half of the season has been good, but it wouldnt have mattered if Atletico even slightly resembled a top team these last couple of months.

KingLeo10

Dest is the next Alves guys, soon he will reach heights of next Xavi Arthur, and the new Iniesta Coutinho.

Lol I got a 2 week ban for calling Dembele trash now everyone agrees with me.

You're much funnier when you don't act unhinged.

Best trolling is subtle trolling. Calma.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
This is Messigican currently at 3 AM after having a portion of Vindaloo while coping with the fact that Barca are still in the title race.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Lets be honest, Atletico pulling the biggest bottlejob in la liga history is why you will win it.

Your form in the 2nd half of the season has been good, but it wouldnt have mattered if Atletico even slightly resembled a top team these last couple of months.

Maybe have you considered that Barca not losing games last 4ish months (except for RM) keeps putting pressure on AM...and we know how they are with pressure.

Barca's wins and AM's losses aren't mutually exclusive.

Tackle

No but it's the bare minimum I expect from Koeman to be given a second season.

Sorry my standards are a bit higher than the gluttons for mediocrity on barcaforum

Take it easy mate.

Very few managers in world football stack up favourably to EV, so I think we should avoid comparisons.

Koeman has done a fairly decent job, but of course he is no Valverde.

Messigician

It is funny seeing people make racist jokes. Because I post at irregular hours it means I am Indian and only eat vindaloo and nothing else

Very high IQ take

Home of Barca Fans