Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Sociedad

• Other

• Total voters

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
A while ago I read that the Spanish government was considering allowing fans to be back in the stadiums in the second week of May. Has there been any updates on this?

It is quite ridiculous that they have allowed fans in other sports (and lower level football I heard) but not in La Liga games. Reduced capacity yes but get some fans in the stadiums!

Vilarrubi

I know people were half serious mentioning Sevilla in title race but their next games are Bilbao, Real, Valencia, Villarreal......

Tough schedule. A W against Madrid please.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
So the only way we win the league is to win the rest of the games, especially by beating Atletico as drawing is not an option.

If we can’t beat Atletico, we don’t deserve to win the league anyways.

jairzinho

So the only way we win the league is to win the rest of the games, especially by beating Atletico as drawing is not an option.

If we can?t beat Atletico, we don?t deserve to win the league anyways.

How would we beat Athletico if we can't beat a shit Granada team? So mad right now. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

:facepalm:

Last edited:

Marshall D Teach

If we can’t beat Atletico, we don’t deserve to win the league anyways.

We need RM to drop points since they are beating us on head to head.

Would have stayed in our hands if it was a draw. It's back in our hands if Osasuna somehow take points from RM.

El Gato

Villarato!
Nobody will beat Atleti bottlejob this season anyway. It'll be a downright miracle if RM ultimately takes this should Barca and Atleti draw. It already is amazing it's this close considering injury count.

Home of Barca Fans