La Liga 2021/22

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

FinBarcelonafan

Anyone that thinks Madrid is not the most favored team in Spain needs their head checked. It doesn't count for much when one side is clearly better than the rest, but in some situations, this factor is present and creeps in.

This shit happens in a neck and neck fight.

1485694034_033855_1485694120_noticia_normal.jpg

Exactly. Football is politics in Spain and Barcelona is the smaller side or Catalonia. So they suffer.

It is what it is. BS...

Horatio

You're welcome
If I were Madridista I would not leave my house. Most are mom's basement dwellers anyway so no problem there.

El Gato

Villarato!
Think most madridistas are quite fine with how things are today. 12 points, Chelsea losing 4-1..
I know it's hard but might be better tomorrow lads

serghei

You never know Wolfie mate, Benzema could get injured and your hero boy could show up instead. :coffee: If Ancelotti doesn't play Modric instead of him as a false 9.

Birdy

Iturralde said it best. Do you think these guys become refs because they are not big fans of the game? And if they are big fans it's a matter of how professional can you be, and how much can you ignore your preference for one team over the other.

I have no doubt some refs are pros and unbiased, and some errors are just bad luck or good luck depending on who benefits from them. Also have no doubt some other refs are dubious in their professional conduct.

I would never want to be reffed by Manzano in a key match that decides a league title vs Madrid. Never, ever. If you put the guy on a lie detector and you ask him if he supports Madrid and he says no, those lines go off the charts.

Problem is that there isn't a 'checks n balances' system in place to make sure refs stay in line, despite their own emotions.
Would that dude get penalized in some way for his ridiculous penalty calls tonight?
If NOT, you know that's the problem

Think most madridistas are quite fine with how things are today. 12 points, Chelsea losing 4-1..
I know it's hard but might be better tomorrow lads

Bolded is something you SHOULDNT be happy at all now...

El Gato

Villarato!
Losing especially when unplanned is barely ever good for team morale ahead of a game like that.
That said Chelsea lost 2:5 to West Brom (then relegation team) during their quality run last year. They're probably not a hot streak of same kind as last year where such loss didnt matter, but they're also not the kind of team that cant raise game in CL. They're almost famous for being English equivalent of Real in that they're a bit dispassionate compared to some other English sides.

I suspect it wont make much difference.
And I smell a cagey 0-0 or 1-0 provided how woeful both offenses have been for large parts this season

JerseyAddict

Anyone that thinks Madrid is not the most favored team in Spain needs their head checked. It doesn't count for much when one side is clearly better than the rest, but in some situations, this factor is present and creeps in.

This shit happens in a neck and neck fight.

1485694034_033855_1485694120_noticia_normal.jpg

That goal... Ffs... It makes me tears... Clear goal.

Home of Barca Fans