La Liga 2021/22

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

iniestaGOAT

This is exactly why the Spanish league is so fucking bad. There is no competition at all. This will never happen between Chelsea and City, where city makes a comeback after being 2 goals down in an away game.

Happens all the time

Madrids just got that spirit finding a way to win after playing crap. Happened all season.

fergus90

Real Madrid winning is always a terrible result for me. Sevilla are shite, we have two games in hand on them and a better H2H anyway.

Rassvet

Corrupt shit with Madrid winning thanks to Camavinga avoiding the second yellow. Title gone for sure now but at least it's easier to wrap up second now.

El Gato

Villarato!
Dont even think Lope is bad but think he may have burnt out at Seville. Needs to move back to a team like Porto where he failed and on back of experiences actually bag a league that takes regularity

Joan

What a WEAK mentality!
Had Real lost this, I would almost have Barcelona as favourites for the title.

I'm hoping a meltdown isn't coming considering the form we're in. There was no chance for the title either way.

ajnotkeith

At the post game Lotepegui will say : RM is one of the best teams in the world, we only lost by one goal and were competitive yada yada

Home of Barca Fans