La Liga 2021/22

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Bobo32

I'm hoping a meltdown isn't coming considering the form we're in. There was no chance for the title either way.

With only 6p, and CL to worry about, I think a Real meltdown would've been close at hand. They might just as well lose their next game v. Osasuna though, and meltdown even more, my hope for the league is intact.

fergus90

How football can crush you in a few days. The last bit of hope for the season (no matter how small) is dead now.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
How football can crush you in a few days. The last bit of hope for the season (no matter how small) is dead now.

It is alright, we don't deserve to win the league anyways. We won't win all the remaining games, what's more important for me is that we keep building that foundation for next season and the future and give Madrid a run for their money soon.

serghei

With only 6p, and CL to worry about, I think a Real meltdown would've been close at hand. They might just as well lose their next game v. Osasuna though, and meltdown even more, my hope for the league is intact.

I love it how people assume we just beat everyone with likes of Lenglet and Garcia clowning around in defense. :lol:

wisconsincule

Yeah I on this same train of thought. I think it?s over now though.

I wouldn?t be surprised if Barca goes and drops points tomorrow either.

Home of Barca Fans