La Liga 2021/22

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Joan

Some was, some wasn't. But nobody was in top 3 as much as him. Is Suarez top 3 now? Man's rubbing the bench non-stop.

Not many really.

Suarez is surely not too 3 at the moment. Probably not even top 10.

But longevity doesn't make one the best 9 of his generation. He's a late boomer and there's some recency bias involved.

Similar with Lewandowski who's been arguably the best player in the world for the past few seasons.

I'd give this one to Benzema though.

Joan

With only 6p, and CL to worry about, I think a Real meltdown would've been close at hand. They might just as well lose their next game v. Osasuna though, and meltdown even more, my hope for the league is intact.

Real are flying at the moment. Don't see them having anything close to a meltdown.

Might lose a game or two saving energy for the CL but still won't impact the title race.

I appreciate your optimism though!

Bobo32

Yeah I on this same train of thought. I think it?s over now though.

I wouldn?t be surprised if Barca goes and drops points tomorrow either.

I support some underdog teams too, but being a Barcelona fan and looking down in this situation instead of looking up is so strikingly weak, no matter the exact scenario.
Of course Barcelona might drop some points too, but I think they can and still win the league from here.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
One thing I admire and respect Madrid has been their mental toughness, especially when they are behind, they always try to pull a comeback.

I am glad to see we started showing that relentlessness and "never give up" mentality too. Great to see. We will be good.

Bobo32

Real are flying at the moment. Don't see them having anything close to a meltdown.

Might lose a game or two saving energy for the CL but still won't impact the title race.

They almost blew the CL last game, and almost lost today again. I don't see them flying at the moment, if you don't mean since the last 15 mins of this game.

Jadentheman

This team is mentally competent. There won’t be a meltdown because you seen many situations where they could have melted down but came back stronger than ever. This team is peaking at the right time and might be the best team in the world up there with Liverpool

El Gato

Villarato!
One thing I admire and respect Madrid has been their mental toughness, especially when they are behind, they always try to pull a comeback.

I am glad to see we started showing that relentlessness and "never give up" mentality too. Great to see. We will be good.

It's not really toughness, it's almost a preference.
Fucking hate us being ahead because of it because team has no idea how to cruise control, they always have to set themselves up to mount a comeback and kill game on momentum alone

2:0 is like the worst score for RM, a guaranteed bottlejob

Temptation

City and us are better than this Madrid team hands down. Easy.

But being the Superior team doesn't always mean victory. Madrid have insane mentality and aura in the UCL.

I'd like to face them for the 2018 revenge.

But Madrid always seem to find a way in the CL.

Horatio

You're welcome
I just don't know what happens with the passing of the opposing team every time once madrid puts a bit more pressure. lol. I only watched 10 min. Was Sevilla gassed? Did they cover a lot of ground first half?

Morten

Took great pleasure(and pain...)in the Chelsea game, very little today though, as the ref single-handedly decided to ruin what was otherwise an entertaining game.

Doesn't want to review handball at 0-0, doesn't see a blatant 2nd yellow(to our advantage), looks a million times at the VAR screen and decides a legit goal still isn't legit.

Guess he wanted to be the centre of attention, he achieved his goal.

Last edited:

Joan

They almost blew the CL last game, and almost lost today again. I don't see them flying at the moment, if you don't mean since the last 15 mins of this game.

Nothing motivates you better than a series of comebacks and last minute wins.

Also nothing puts you down like losing a tie you deemed easy.

The first happened to Real. The second to us.

They're flying and we're sinking.

In my humble opinion at least.

Home of Barca Fans