La Liga 2021/22

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Laplacian

Noone in their right mind would have replaced Alba and Busquets in 2016.

Jordi Alba has been shitting the bed in every big match for years now. I was going to be nice and say that his mediocrity has only been recent, then I realized the Atletico UCL matches were 6 years ago. But he wasn't so bad back then, however for the past few he has been awful. It's not "everyone's bad including him" sort of bad, it has been Jordi Alba actively playing against the team by making disastrous decision making plays consistently throughout each match. Fucking Roma, fucking Liverpool, and fucking Bayern - in all matches you will find Jordi Alba making errors directly leading to goals. This guy has been a net negative in UCL KO matches for almost half a decade now.

And he is still here, years later, a main player in the fucking team.

Real Madrid would've tossed this fucker ages ago.

KingLeo10

The true forumites remember when this Norwegian shaitan Morten managed to jinx treble winning and all conquering 2015 Barca into a meltdown at the end of the season while willing RM from being a joke under Benitez to CL 3 peat.

If we banned him in 2016, we would have 2 more CLs.

soul24rage

The true forumites remember when this Norwegian shaitan Morten managed to jinx treble winning and all conquering 2015 Barca into a meltdown at the end of the season while willing RM from being a joke under Benitez to CL 3 peat.

Still not too late to ban him :mou:

Sorry Morten

FinBarcelonafan

If I'm honest I would have happily replaced Alba before 2016. Always flapped under pressure in the big games.

Looking at big games since then, the biggest mistake we made was holding on to Busi, Alba and Stegen. Pique gets a pass from me.

Busi, Alba and Stegen, not physically or mentally there since 2017.

Total-Football

Dont wanna discredit madrid but i swear that second half by sevilla was the closest thing i have ever seen to a team getting paid to loose.

mc_lovin

Looking at big games since then, the biggest mistake we made was holding on to Busi, Alba and Stegen. Pique gets a pass from me.

Semedo, Lenglet and Umtiti say hi. Individually they fucked us all a lot more. Not to mention our turtles in attack.

Forgot Alba vs Liverpool, but Coutinho was even worse that game :p

Laplacian

How can you give Pique a pass? Corner taken quickly only worked because Pique (and ter Stegen), like usual, wasn't paying attention and was busy playing around during a set piece. The sort of mistakes you'd see in a secondary school match. Embarrassing.

And he's still our main CB, 3 years later.

Madrid would've tossed this fucker years ago too.

FinBarcelonafan

How can you give Pique a pass? Corner taken quickly only worked because Pique (and ter Stegen), like usual, wasn't paying attention and playing around during a set piece.

Pique is still good when motivated. I don't think these others can be saved.

But yes, Pique was always a bit of headcase with his other interests etc.

He didn't focus enough on football. He could have done more.

Temptation

Right up there with Ole as the most loveable Norwegian then!

Barcilliant

I am pretty certain Real will defeat Liverpool in a potential final. Their midfield will step up and it's game over for Liverpool.

My hope lies on City, but if Real win the CL this season kudos to them. Would have been an incredibly hard route.

Madrid have elite mentality but Liverpool will beat them. I'm sure about that. City are pretty soft though and I expect a Liverpool Madrid final.

Home of Barca Fans