La Liga 2021/22

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

fergus90

It is alright, we don't deserve to win the league anyways. We won't win all the remaining games, what's more important for me is that we keep building that foundation for next season and the future and give Madrid a run for their money soon.

Not winning the league is never alright for me deserving or not :lol: Especially when it's Real Madrid who will.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Took great pleasure(and pain...)in the Chelsea game, very little today though, as the ref single-handedly decided to ruin what was otherwise an entertaining game.

Doesn't want to review handball at 0-0, doesn't see a blatant 2nd yellow(to our advantage), looks a million times at the VAR screen and decides a legit goal still isn't legit.

Guess he wanted to be the centre of attention, he achieved his goal.

Well, that's just the Spanish refs being bad. 4 very ludicrous decisions today only from what I have seen: Kongdogbia's second yellow (soft), Atletico's penalty in the end (not a handball) and the two from this game.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We needed them to lose points here to have a chance. This title "challenge" is done.

Also we can talk much about having a great team that plays together and all that but we need real, proper quality. World class in attack to win major titles. Our team simply have way too many holes at multiple positions.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Not winning the league is never alright for me deserving or not :lol: Especially when it's Real Madrid who will.

I know, none of us are happy to see it, but at this point we have to be realistic and practical, we are not going to win the league this season.

Joan

We needed them to lose points here to have a chance. This title "challenge" is done.

Also we can talk much about having a great team that plays together and all that but we need real, proper quality. World class in attack to win major titles. Our team simply have way too many holes at multiple positions.

It's not like it's one or the other. You usually need both.

Catta

Its all because of Morten, his jinxing is on a level never seen before. No body cries and whines as much as him. I wish Barca had a fan like him.

DonAK

It's not like it's one or the other. You usually need both.

True, however lately seen many opinions about how having a team that plays together is enough without needing to spend resources on bringing in top players.

Morten

Its all because of Morten, his jinxing is on a level never seen before. No body cries and whines as much as him. I wish Barca had a fan like him.

Sorry, DonAK is the jinx-master now, you would have thought Villarreal was getting destroyed by Bayern for 180 minutes(certainly the last 90) judging by his comments.

mc_lovin

I am pretty certain Real will defeat Liverpool in a potential final. Their midfield will step up and it's game over for Liverpool.

My hope lies on City, but if Real win the CL this season kudos to them. Would have been an incredibly hard route.

DonAK

Sorry, DonAK is the jinx-master now, you would have thought Villarreal was getting destroyed by Bayern for 180 minutes(certainly the last 90) judging by his comments.

Maybe I should have watched the game and commented every other minute on this thread but I am at the mountains for easter lol and only just saw the score after someone sent me a text

Horatio

You're welcome

DonAk been on a roll lately you're right. But still long way to go from what you have achieved over the years.

Morten

I am pretty certain Real will defeat Liverpool in a potential final. Their midfield will step up and it's game over for Liverpool.

My hope lies on City, but if Real win the CL this season kudos to them. Would have been an incredibly hard route.

The toughest, arguably harder than 17/18.

serghei

When Xavi came the idea was to steady the ship a bit and grow step by step. Then somehow we had a few unexpected great games, and we started to dream big too soon. I feel we kind of were brought back on Earth in the recent weeks, and the initial plan stays true.

This team with the right transfers can mount a serious challenge for the biggest titles in 2-3 years. Go make these transfers so we can show it on the field. The sooner the better.

Joan

When Don jinxes us into a CL semifinal (at the very least) a discussion about the goat can start.

I like Don but he hardly stands a chance.

Home of Barca Fans