La Liga 2021/22

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Cholo ball and Klopp ball are polar opposites of each other

Atletico don't really have a set identity tbh. Haramball is their identity right now but it could all change.

Reason I am saying Klopp is because I don't think Klopp ever want to manage clubs like Bayern, Barca, Real Madrid. Too much politics, too many spoiled fans. He loves that underdog mentality.

Liverpool are a historically elite club, but they weren't that when he took over and hadn't been that for a while.

Atletico just as a club with their passionate fans who'll back their managers 100% no matter what would resonate a lot with him I think. I don't think Klopp is keen on managing in Spain, but if he does I feel like Atletico would be a far more interesting option for him than either of Barca or Real Madrid.

And it would be great for the league. We need a third club challenging in Spain and Atletico are the club with resources for that.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Well, league champs again, serious shot in another CL title, Benzema is great, Vinicius is on his way to be great, team is getting Mbappe and might even get Haaland, Touchmeni (that French red hot midfielder, too lazy to look it up), Raul might take over and start a brand new chapter and project, new Bernabeu is set to be completed soon with 200m-400m additional income, the great helmsman and business genius Florentino Perez ...

What is there left to be worried?

I can only envy.

Home of Barca Fans