La Liga 2021/22

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Catta

CMK are incredible, they are fitness freaks, but don't get the recognition for that. How many games in a row are they all starting.

I always think they will get overplayed, but they are still going strong. Real doesn't even need Camavinga and Valverde.

Morten

CMK are incredible, they are fitness freaks, but don't get the recognition for that. How many games in a row are they all starting.

I always think they will get overplayed, but they are still going strong. Real doesn't even need Camavinga and Valverde.

They will likely be overplayed, yes

Whoever taught Zidane rotations, it certainly wasn't Ancelotti.

KingLeo10

Ancelotti is setting up similar problems at RM as the Barto era Barca minus the stupid transfers.

Milking the veterans for every last drop...which is enough for LL but will get exposed in CL and set the development of their youngsters in dumpster fire.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Ancelotti is setting up similar problems at RM as the Barto era Barca minus the stupid transfers.

Milking the veterans for every last drop...which is enough for LL but will get exposed in CL and set the development of their youngsters in dumpster fire.

tru, zidane and ancelotti arent the coaches for rebuild

El Gato

Villarato!
Honestly thought something was wrong with Carlo when he sent Jović out to warm up at 50 mins. Maybe bad case of corona got to his head.

Relieved to find out he's OK after all

Birdy

Didn't watch it, as I was watching the serious league,

but WTF is this?

Infogol_RM-ATH.jpg

It looks Bilbao kinda battered Madrid, unlucky not to win this?

Horatio

You're welcome
Calma. Real to draw against mid-table team and to lose against relegation fodder.

Sevilla and Bilbao are too good for Real not to lose.

Birdy

Calma. Real to draw against mid-table team and to lose against relegation fodder.

Sevilla and Bilbao are too good for Real not to lose.

I think the entire opposite holds!

They have been too good to lose points against the common fodder of La Liga and Europe. Sherif or Levante are exceptions in games they should have won anyway?
That's why they are winning LaLiga IMO.
Neither Atleti, Sevilla, or Sociedad have shown same ability to win easily against the common fodder.

Instead, they struggle against decent sides, even when they win.
We have seen the pattern many times so far: Inter, Villareal, Sevilla, Bilbao, even Barca in the Classico.
I am expecting similar conclusions in their next games against Sociedad, Inter, and Atleti, irrespective of whether they lose or win.

We are gonna see that difficulty costing them again in CL and Cup competitions in 2022

Home of Barca Fans