Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sevilla

• Other

• Total voters

fergus90

Have you seen Alex Arnold and Van Dijk defend this season? :lol:

Yes but they don’t win the trophy by just beating Liverpool mate. All depends if Benzema stays fit, like I said you can never count them out but just feel it’s an uphill task this year.

serghei

Yes but they don’t win the trophy by just beating Liverpool mate. All depends if Benzema stays fit, like I said you can never count them out but just feel it’s an uphill task this year.

Liverpool are considered top 3. If they defend like shit... don't think other teams are gonna do much better. Madrid are top favorites that's for sure. Other than City... don't think other teams are favorites against them.

vuji_31

They are getting Argentina referring every game, every decusion goes on their side.

Add to that luck and you get this cheaters.

KingLeo10

They'll send Pool home for the 4th time in 6 years in a couple of months.

Basically, same level of ownership as we have over Man United and Bayern have over us :lol:

serghei

They'll send Pool home for the 4th time in 6 years in a couple of months.

Basically, same level of ownership as we have over Man United and Bayern have over us :lol:

Liverpool are tailor made for them. Huff and puff, but with errors at the back and too light in midfield.

fergus90

Liverpool are considered top 3. If they defend like shit... don't think other teams are gonna do much better. Madrid are top favorites that's for sure. Other than City... don't think other teams are favorites against them.

you see them as the top favourite?

I’ve learnt my lesson backing City :lol:

Probably end up being Munich after we bought Lewandowski. The footballing gods not done shitting on Barca.

KingLeo10

City should be everyone's favorite choice for CL this season. Haaland CL would cool down Mbappe dancing. Pep gets his CL without Messi-Xavi-Iniesta and solidifies himself as coaching GOAT.

serghei

you see them as the top favourite?

I’ve learnt my lesson backing City :lol:

Probably end up being Munich after we bought Lewandowski. The footballing gods not done shitting on Barca.

That's what I'm saying, the teams that are supposed to be the best are comically bad at keeping their shit together. In these conditions, a dark horse like Benfica, or a notorious winning mentality club like Madrid are in it on good odds to get far.

Bayern could do it, but last year they lost to Villareal, so they also have some massive potential of fucking up.

Home of Barca Fans