La Liga 23/24

Who wins La Liga?

• Total voters

serghei

Vini and Bellingham are probably better than anything we have in the last 3rd. As I said. Numbers are gonna confirm it too this season.

We better hope Lewandowski stops fucking around and gets back to the level from the 1st half of last season.

Morten

Vini and Bellingham are probably better than anything we have in the last 3rd. As I said. Numbers are gonna confirm it too this season.

We better hope Lewandowski stops fucking around and gets back to the level from the 1st half of last season.

Not having a real striker, in addition to the long injuries, will come back to bite us.

Wouldn't be surprised if Atletico won the league, looking at things right now.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not having a real striker, in addition to the long injuries, will come back to bite us.

With how Lewandowski is playing currently we're also without a real striker.

serghei

Sure, that's a possibility. You guys probably bank on Bellingham being the real deal centrally and getting something like 25-30 G+A.

Morten

With how Lewandowski is playing currently we're also without a real striker.

You can always, you know, voodoo your way to clean sheets all season long like last though, but thats unlikely to repeat itself, so you need to score more goals, yes.

Porque

@serghei

In the end, yes, the handball was on the goal of Bellingham.

The beautiful thing is that LaLiga come out and said after the damage has been done, that the Gavi incident was not a handball. And with that they will justify that this therefore is not handball.

Even if one was pushed into the ball while Bellingham was alone.

Very difficult Liga to win this year, judging by the VAR applications already.

And I realise VAR disallowed a second goal for Madrid. But that foul on Akieme was beyond contention.

Regarding Bellingham. Incredible athlete in a sea of dwarfs. Still, if Almeria give you 10 metres surrounding you when you receive the ball, even I am going to look glorious.

serghei

You can always, you know, voodoo your way to clean sheets all season long like last though, but thats unlikely to repeat itself, so you need to score more goals, yes.

We need more goals indeed. Best bet is we grind wins and Roque is top when he comes. I have little faith in Ferran and Fati.

Home of Barca Fans