La Liga 23/24

Who wins La Liga?

• Total voters

jamrock

You guys don't need to defend it, you have 35 you just need to win one every couple of seasons ans keep stacking those CL.

Actual number is league titles should be about 29 maybe less, but I digress.

Loki

Barca are struggling with finances and recruitment, while Perez has assembled Galacticos Jr filled with young players with high potential from football powerhouse nations.
The actual decade of dominance will be from Madrid.
Because they've won 2 games now? :lol:
Maybe I should post all those comments from last season autumn, where fans proclaimed doom and we won the league very comfortably in the end. New generation fans never learn to relax and wait for the season to unfold. They always talk in absolutes.

Morten

Maybe I should post all those comments in last season autumn. New generation fans never learn to relax and wait for the season to unfold. They always talk in absolutes.

Only a sith deals in absolutes.

Sailor Mars

Maybe I should post all those comments from last season autumn, where fans proclaimed doom and we won the league very comfortably in the

Maybe I should post all those comments from last season autumn, where fans proclaimed doom and we won the league very comfortably in the end. New generation fans never learn to relax and wait for the season to unfold. They always talk in absolutes.
No, if you read my post, it's because they have a better, younger Galactico project.

Young whippersnappers like you always look at short-term results rather than long term trends.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The actual decade of dominance will be from Madrid.

These things can change very quickly if we make 2-3 top, top transfers.

Although obviously need money or salary cap margin for that :lol:

Having a top manager would help too, jury's still out on Xavi.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Chimy Avila is one of the biggest cunts in La Liga.

Never understood why he has a cult following. Man need to have his ACL or achilles torn again before he destroys someone's legs.

soul24rage

You'd expect that someone who suffered an ACL injury wouldn't try to pull a stunt like that.

Absolute disgrace and hope he gets a lengthy ban.

Messi983

We should also register new players for barcaforum fan club.

According to 'El Chiringuito TV', the Madrid team has registered Sergio Camello with Rayo Vallecano C and the reason would be to avoid problems with 'financial fair play'.

64cac5fc-d29b-4cd6-a6db-4a7003c70aef_16-9-aspect-ratio_default_0.jpg

delancey

These things can change very quickly if we make 2-3 top, top transfers.

Although obviously need money or salary cap margin for that :lol:

Having a top manager would help too, jury's still out on Xavi.
The jury has reached a verdict my man. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans