La Liga 24/25

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Birdy

You don't rate anyone from Real, eh? :lol:

Was definitely the best fullback of the past decade or so... but then again the competition was shoddy.

I rate many, both as players and as personalities.
BUT IT IS A BIG TURTH that the cunt club features and had featured in the past a HUGE number of cunts, most notably: Ramos, Pepe, CR, Benzema, Vini, Casemiro, Kroos, Courtois, Carvahal, Valverde, Jude tap-ingham, Mbape to name a few.
Honestly the only NON-CUNT Madrid players I can come up with are Modric, Tchou, Cavavinga, and Mendy

As for Carvahal's value as FB: LOOOL
So you are a Barca fan and think this pal was better RB than Dani Alvez? :lol:
He was a decent RB in the past, until circa 2019 or 2020. Then he declined rapidly..

Pretty evident to anyone that has eyes: he is a total defensive liability the last 4 years or so. He loses his position, forgets to track back, and gets own by attackers. He tries to compensate all that by 'being aggressive' in that he fouls and pushes everyone. The cunt has been used to get away with it in LL, because the Perez-team whistles...

But as Harardinho says above: because Madrid fanboys (and the covert Madrid fanboys that pose as Barca fans here) have tagged him 'the best RB in the world' (because in their head everyone who plays for Madrid should have 'best .. in the world' tag), then all of us who watch football must lose all sanity and accept their idiotic slogans? What a bunch of losers populate this forum...

mc_lovin

Of the past decade or so :lol:

I know, reading comprehension.. you also need all fingers to count to 10. Meaning post Marcelo/Alves/Maicon (the last few really great FBs). Also it's Alves with a S, easy to remember as rapist is also spelled with a S.

Anyways, who was better than him in the last years??? He was downright excellent last season+Euros as well.

Home of Barca Fans