La Liga 24/25

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Messi983

First coaching change in La Liga, Diego Martinez will replace Luis Carrion at UDLP. Think it's a bit harsh to sack Carrion, they've played better than results show.

GZZbdGrWEAAWHU6.jpg

MontenegrinCuler

First coaching change in La Liga, Diego Martinez will replace Luis Carrion at UDLP. Think it's a bit harsh to sack Carrion, they've played better than results show.

GZZbdGrWEAAWHU6.jpg
I was impressed by how they played vs Madrid in particural. Could never guess such football would not come to the approval of their fans. But I guess what they want is results.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

The older ones must be on some magic beans or some heavy propecia to have such good heads of hair in their thirties, given their father. Then again, I am sure baldness comes from the mother's side doesn't it?

Most of the time from the mother's side but also some of the father's side

Think most of his sons have the genes from mother's side but wouldnt surprise me if they take Propecia, a lot of famous guys take it, more than the average Joe who isnt famous

Birdy

Of the past decade or so :lol:

I know, reading comprehension.. you also need all fingers to count to 10. Meaning post Marcelo/Alves/Maicon (the last few really great FBs). Also it's Alves with a S, easy to remember as rapist is also spelled with a S.

Anyways, who was better than him in the last years??? He was downright excellent last season+Euros as well.

Trent, Walker, Reece James, Frimpong just to name a few of the top of my head
Even porro who plays for damn Spurs, or makeshift RB Kounde at Barca have been 10 times the player oldy Carva was last season.

Honest question: do you guys (all of you who think he was good) watch actual games? or just highlights?
For instance, you can't see that he is a defensive liability who gets away in LL with fouling and pushing because he wears white?

Home of Barca Fans