La Liga 24/25

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Horatio

You're welcome
He is not, in space had a huge run in the start of the game. He is not that agile maybe but the position is killing his lazy ass. He is not that talented to replicate what Messi did.
Tried it for 2 seasons and failed miserably.
He can score for sure but playing false 9 or 9 makes him a đź‘» for much of the game.

sorry, you think he hasn’t lost a bit of pace or you do?

Can also be he built muscle and got heavier because of it. Some pointed out he looks bulkier.

I am looking at the spacing between him and defenders. He used to have easier time distancing himself from defenders. Now every time he accelerates on ball whichever defender does not seem to have much difficulty staying with him.

fergus90

I’ll be interested to see how that Real Madrid midfield get on as the season progresses. None of them that started today naturally have that instinct to set the tempo and dictate play.

El Gato

Villarato!
This is in no way surprising. Last two games were 1-0 and in at least 2 of last 5 against them Vini was being hacked and heckled to oblivion.

Glad to have this shite ground out of the way early.

companyofcules

This is in no way surprising. Last two games were 1-0 and in at least 2 of last 5 against them Vini was being hacked and heckled to oblivion.

Glad to have this shite ground out of the way early.
Given they are Catalans and your players hacked at them you got a very clean game.
Also Vini is a brainless monkey (hope no murican gets offended by our European slurs that apply to all races regardless) that wants to start fights everywhere. He tried even in this game.

Horatio

You're welcome
Pace I don't think so(I mean he lost a tiny bit but nothing relevant, ). He lost maybe stamina and agility due to what you say, he has bigger muscles.
He is also a lazy boy for 4 years now.

mbappe used to be type that would leave u in the dust if you reacted fraction too late. When is last time we saw that?

El Gato

Villarato!
Given they are Catalans and your players hacked at them you got a very clean game.
Also Vini is a brainless monkey (hope no murican gets offended by our European slurs that apply to all races regardless) that wants to start fights everywhere. He tried even in this game.
Certainly less of a monkey than some on here, that's for sure. Your knuckles must be sore from grinding on concrete, don't know how you can type at the same time

Also - Mendy didn't get a new deal. Not yet

companyofcules

mbappe used to be type that would leave u in the dust if you reacted fraction too late. When is last time we saw that?
He had one run today. He was really fast and tried to get a penalty. My point is we don't see that often because he doesn't play the same role anymore. But maybe you are right, I frankly didn't verify his top speed in a while.

companyofcules

Certainly less of a monkey than some on here, that's for sure. Your knuckles must be sore from grinding on concrete, don't know how you can type at the same time

Also - Mendy didn't get a new deal. Not yet
Well the level is low and I don't need to raise my knuckles.

Home of Barca Fans