La Liga 24/25

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Rory

1st game of the season is just about getting it out the way and hoping you win. Doubt Madrid are getting flustered dropping 2 points this early.

Modric looks way off it and they don't have a top level controlling midfielder anymore, especially with Kroos gone too. Don't always need that midfielder but it'll definitely hurt them over a season and turn a lot of games into end-to-end nightmares. Wonder who they're looking at for this midfield role, doubt Perez hasn't seen this obvious issue.

Masetro10

1st game of the season is just about getting it out the way and hoping you win. Doubt Madrid are getting flustered dropping 2 points this early.

Modric looks way off it and they don't have a top level controlling midfielder anymore, especially with Kroos gone too. Don't always need that midfielder but it'll definitely hurt them over a season and turn a lot of games into end-to-end nightmares. Wonder who they're looking at for this midfield role, doubt Perez hasn't seen this obvious issue.
Those type of players don't just grow on trees. Usually they are well guarded. Pavlovic at Bayern is a good young controller maybe they try and make him Kroos 2.0

jamrock

We are going in a revenge tour against the Williams brothers next week.

11-4 loading.

You say no to laporta, this is what happens, all of Barcelona rises up against you.

serghei

Bilbao's last 10 results away vs Barcelona. 9 losses, 1 draw, 0 wins. Goal difference, 2-26.

0-1
0-4
0-4
1-2
0-1
1-1
0-2
0-3
0-6
0-2

I think they have one of the worst records vs us away in the entire league.

M3ls

Bellingham: "You three, we need to finish our attacks because running back... ###### (fucking) tiring."

Mbappe: “So I say, we need to finish attacks.”

Bellingham: "Even if you just get close and shot."

Vinicius: "Let's go ahead and play."

Ahahhah. Just look at Mbappe's answer -
So I say, we need to finish attacks.

Please note - Bellingham did not dare to say DIRECTLY to them - hey you three help the team in defense.

He hints to them - you either finish all attacks, or go back to help in defense.

But Mbappe’s answer is even funnier - So I say, we need to finish attacks.

He didn't say, okay, we'll go back if we lose the ball.

No, he said - we need to finish the attacks.

Obviously, no team in the world is capable of finishing every attack. This is absurd.

Loki

Bilbao at home and away are two completely different teams. They need to feel their basque athmosphere to be able to run that fast and that much. Otherwise they would play for LaLiga title as well. I'm far less worried about this game than I was about Valencia away.

Morten

Bilbao's last 10 results away vs Barcelona. 9 losses, 1 draw, 0 wins. Goal difference, 2-26.

0-1
0-4
0-4
1-2
0-1
1-1
0-2
0-3
0-6
0-2

I think they have one of the worst records vs us away in the entire league.

Not like getting results away to Barca is easy, but its so weird seeing decent sides like BIlbao and Atletico, actually doing worse there than relegation fodder.

serghei

Not like getting results away to Barca is easy, but its so weird seeing decent sides like BIlbao and Atletico, actually doing worse there than relegation fodder.

Yeah, likes of Granada and Cadiz have much better results away vs us :lol:.

ajnotkeith

As serghei has mentioned before, a team can win without star individual quality if every player works hard and the team has an extremely high work rate. If all members of a team can run and press, the collective strength, despite the lack of star quality, is great enough to be able to consistently beat smaller teams simply based off physical and tactical domination.

That is what we need to see from Flick this season and he needs to have everyone running and pressing and in top physical shape, for us to have a good chance at winning the title.

Home of Barca Fans