La Liga 24/25

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Loki

lol, they've already started

expect a red card for Valladolid and penaldo for Madrid in next game
If Barca tv would talk so much shit about LL refs and try to influence them, we would be buried in penalty fees. But Madrid doesn't have rules, they can do whatever they want in spain without any consequences.
There is also a rumour, that Madrid is hosting concerts in their new stadium without a concert licence. Watch how it will appear magically and no one gonna ask any questions.
Corrupt shit country, but we're the bad ones with Negreira without any evidence.

MontenegrinCuler

If Barca tv would talk so much shit about LL refs and try to influence them, we would be buried in penalty fees. But Madrid doesn't have rules, they can do whatever they want in spain without any consequences.
There is also a rumour, that Madrid is hosting concerts in their new stadium without a concert licence. Watch how it will appear magically and no one gonna ask any questions.
Corrupt shit country, but we're the bad ones with Negreira without any evidence.
Fr the only reason Madrid is not full of Negreira-like controversies is because Perez knows to hide shit well. Our board is nowhere near bright as him. I don't think Negreira case was an actual bribery of referees but should have been kept hidden still. Especially if we come back and do some success in Europe, everybody will try their best to take advantage of Negreira case and somehow make impact on us. See how everytime we win something or beat Madrid Negreira is back to the stage. Can't even think of how hard the spanish press would moan about it if we won the UCL for example.

companyofcules

Bellingham: "You three, we need to finish our attacks because running back... ###### (fucking) tiring."

Mbappe: “So I say, we need to finish attacks.”

Bellingham: "Even if you just get close and shot."

Vinicius: "Let's go ahead and play."

Ahahhah. Just look at Mbappe's answer -
So I say, we need to finish attacks.

Please note - Bellingham did not dare to say DIRECTLY to them - hey you three help the team in defense.

He hints to them - you either finish all attacks, or go back to help in defense.

But Mbappe’s answer is even funnier - So I say, we need to finish attacks.

He didn't say, okay, we'll go back if we lose the ball.

No, he said - we need to finish the attacks.

Obviously, no team in the world is capable of finishing every attack. This is absurd.
He
Bellingham: "You three, we need to finish our attacks because running back... ###### (fucking) tiring."

Mbappe: “So I say, we need to finish attacks.”

Bellingham: "Even if you just get close and shot."

Vinicius: "Let's go ahead and play."

Ahahhah. Just look at Mbappe's answer -
So I say, we need to finish attacks.

Please note - Bellingham did not dare to say DIRECTLY to them - hey you three help the team in defense.

He hints to them - you either finish all attacks, or go back to help in defense.

But Mbappe’s answer is even funnier - So I say, we need to finish attacks.

He didn't say, okay, we'll go back if we lose the ball.

No, he said - we need to finish the attacks.

Obviously, no team in the world is capable of finishing every attack. This is absurd.
I already posted the video. He clearly said score more goals because I run like a donkey for you for nothing. He was talking about Mbappe mostly and Vini.
I don't think Bellingham can ask them to defend, he is not a manager, he just told them to respect his hard work.

Morten

Bellingham better get used to it, otherwise it's the bench for him, cause there is no way Mbappe will be tracking back, prob not Vinicius either.

JamDav1982

Great move and finish from Atleti.

Players are being told from those angles to aim for keepers head as Llorente did there.

One of hardest areas for GK to stop it.

Home of Barca Fans