La Liga | Round 1: FC Barcelona - Real Sociedad 4-2

serghei

They can register one player less so the 10 can be left out
I can't imagine anyone from this squad wearing 10

I would rather give it to some youngster than Cou & shit co

Why not? It's just a number. Might as well clear out the 6 and 8 too then since no one comes close to midfield atgs like Xavi and Iniesta.

I hope Fati takes it next season if things go well with his recovery.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Neto

Royal - Araujo - Pique - Alba

Busi

Frenkie - Puig

Demir - Greizmann - Memphis

Bring Pedri on for Puig in the second half because the kid needs a rest ffs. Would like to see Manaj, Gavi and or Balde get some minutes if possible. But if Lenglet, Roberto and/or Braithwaite start, its bad news bears.

Best lineup I can think of right now. Not sure if I should be excited or getting the noose ready in all honesty.

mc_lovin

No idea who starts, but one thing is for sure: Puig won't.

I just hope for Demir instead of Braithwaite. Don't care for the rest too much.

serghei

Neto

Royal - Araujo - Pique - Alba

Busi

Frenkie - Puig

Demir - Greizmann - Memphis

Bring Pedri on for Puig in the second half because the kid needs a rest ffs. Would like to see Manaj, Gavi and or Balde get some minutes if possible. But if Lenglet, Roberto and/or Braithwaite start, its bad news bears.

Best lineup I can think of right now. Not sure if I should be excited or getting the noose ready in all honesty.

That would be good but Koeman is going to play Pedri non stop again probably.

Once he gets fixated about something he rarely changes his approach.

i_bleed_blaugrana

That team is so uninspiring, busquets gotta gooooo.

Nico or Frenkie there is certainly the way forward and I hope they start replacing Busi as a starter as the season progresses but I am trying to balance what Koeman is likely to do with what he needs to/should do.

jamrock

Rightfully? Ah no, my boy simply cannot cover a football field effectively anymore, he will be defacto by a starter because we have no better options.

Neeraj

Rightfully? Ah no, my boy simply cannot cover a football field effectively anymore, he will be defacto by a starter because we have no better options.

Busquets will rightfully be a starter for another season. Make your peace with it.

I think both of ya'll are sayinh the same thing with different words. Disagree with both - he should not rightfully start nor do we 'not have better options'. Literally any kid from Masia will be better than him right now. He is a liability that makes 1-2 goal conceding errors EVERY game, aside from in general being passed by in midfield like he isn't there. Not to mention playing a La Masia kid will give them experience. We gain nothing by playing Busquets.

ajnotkeith

They can register one player less so the 10 can be left out
I can't imagine anyone from this squad wearing 10

I would rather give it to some youngster than Cou & shit co

Stupid for us to leave the #10 vacant. We have a ton of players vying for squad places, I'd rather have the extra depth then leave 10 vacant and weaken ourselves even more just bc Messi left. It's not our fault Laliga rules are dumb, we have to put someone there or leave it vacant. Ansu, Pedri are good candidates

JamDav1982

The way the club are registering players for B team that will be planned as back up for first team will mean the squad is not short even if leave the number 10.

ajnotkeith

The way the club are registering players for B team that will be planned as back up for first team will mean the squad is not short even if leave the number 10.

Fati, Dembele, Aguero, Coutinho** maybe, Ansu are all coming back. There's no space for anyone from the B when that happens.

Home of Barca Fans