La Liga | Round 1: FC Barcelona - Real Sociedad 4-2

mdenci

I'm very hyped for the game tomorrow, although it isn't the same feeling like in the recent years... I would even say, contrary to the current state the Club is in (Messi left, finances suck, fans angry), I'm very positive ahead of this season - finally we get into this life-after-Messi era, and I firmly believe that in two-three years, we will be the Barca we all know and love.
I have faith in Laporta, in the team, and I believe that next season Koeman (unless he shows remarkable tactical and motivational skills this season, which I highly doubt, but you never know) will be replaced by Xavi who will then really introduce us in the rebuilding-glory-days era. I only hope that our next manager will be long-lasting and that the board and the fans will have patience for him, realizing that the Club simply HAS to go through a rebuilding period considering what crisis struck upon it.

Porque

Sport saying Braithwaite will start in the front trident.

I would personally go with Demir as he gives us more structure on the right than Griezmann.

FC433

^
Braithwaite needs to be forced to leave the club. Depay Griezmann Demir/ Collado

Pedri (play him the first two games and then kick him out of the club until the end of the international break, that will give him 3 weeks of rest) Nico FDJ

Alba Araujo (needs to get comfortable playing on either side) Pique Emerson

Neto

Devils

Memphis- Griezmann
Demir--FDJ---Nico---Pedri
Alba--Pique--Araujo--Emerson
--Neto--​

lets fucking gooo

ajnotkeith

Wow. Koeman showed some balls and left Umtiti and Pjanic out. Collado is also missing and is not with the B either so is gonna be forced out most likely.

Rey Manaj takes the 14 so Coutinho is probably getting 10 when he comes back

FC433

^
Hopefully, the club will force Collado out. I love him, always have. It is for his benefit to leave and not waste another year of his career. He is 22, not 18/19, needs to start playing regular professional football.

Home of Barca Fans